ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blue tints are still kinda meh to me.
I think the Beluga 2.0 despite being the most available when we look back in 3 years will be the top 3 V2

doubt it but why would the beluga 2.0s top belugas? .... I think the grey is a workable pallette and will overtime be a v2 fav constent but not a top 3 choice. arguably the zebras, belugas, and black/reds will jockey for the top 3 slots as they are distinct enough to want in a 'collection' where the black friday pairs, oreos, creams, beluga 2.0s, tints all are too derivative and familiar for a top slot.

Congrats on the W fellaz i hit on ave for the belugas 2.0. Im on a cruise currently in Barbados enjoying the beach and sand waiting on my W. My wife just are all you gonna do is enter raffles for those ugly shoes amd talk to your sneaker buddies... i said yup and don't forget look at all these phat asses on the beach lol

Mood!

Reminder...Please do not clutter the thread with code requests. Post as such will be deleted as “spam.”

*Repeat posts by the same members may lead to thread removal.*

Here’s what you can do:
1. Wait for members to post (thank you to the usual members who continue to post them)

2. Go to the store, obtain them, and post if you care to share

Congrats on the W fellaz i hit on ave for the belugas 2.0. Im on a cruise currently in Barbados enjoying the beach and sand waiting on my W. My wife just are all you gonna do is enter raffles for those ugly shoes amd talk to your sneaker buddies... i said yup and don't forget look at all these phat asses on the beach lol

lmao NT is life

Gold :nthat:

https://kith.com/pages/adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-350-v2-blue-tint-raffle

EFA605F3-5027-4B6C-9508-40B560AAA328.jpeg

Lowkey wanna just wear these in NY snow for a hypebeast pic LOL. Idc if they're bricks. THEY SHALL BE MY BRICK BEATERS! Also I'm kinda scared I'll be hitting on ALL the auto payment raffles come saturday lmao. I JUST WANT ONE PAIR PLS.

:lol: not only is he looking at cheeks, he told his wife hes doing it

boss :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom