ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the secondary on these will be dead given that everyone and their mom got the beluga 2.0's....

I'm fine with this and think it's for the best.

I lowkey would be tight if I hit on BOTH END and SNS because I'm not tryna double up on these. I guess I could always let the second pair go and sell em. But damn that's dumb that they let you know if you won when ADC drops...

Anyone who ordered from ADC - do they let you order 2 pairs, same ADC login, same billing, but different CC and different shipping?

Hoping to try one for my wife if possible for he blue tints
Took some time but just got shipping on my 2nd pair.

Used two different logins, one CC and one PP, but the same billing and shipping.

Send them an email. Be nice and explain you understand how busy they are etc etc, but stress that it's all taking longer than you expected. This is what I did and my stuff got moving really soon after they replied, and they actually replied quickly.

They shipped my order yesterday. I’m giving them a break since it’s the holiday season.

i think the secondary on these will be dead given that everyone and their mom got the beluga 2.0's....

I'm fine with this and think it's for the best.

wont be dead if people getting 100 over retail. the 3x-4x retail resell days are over when it comes to 350 v2s.

Lmao so my nephew was over yesterday and actually opened the door for UPS and picked up the package.... Happy that YS doesn't put size and shoe name on the outside of the box like ADC does or he would've realized that it was his christmas gift being that it was his size.

SO, probably have been asked before but has anyone ever won off of Sivas by entering 000000s as their ID number?

im starting to debate waking up for 3am and waiting for YS. These are my most desired V2s.

hopefully I can hit one of these raffles so I can avoid that :lol:

Assuming you have a laptop, just place it near your bedside with a page monitor running and hope you wake up.

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/raffle-yeezy-boost-350-v2-blue-tint-online/
AB7F1145-C638-4CE8-BDF3-ACD423459F96.jpeg

You have to check in at one of the stores you chose on the app. You can witch them that's why everyone posts codes.

You used to be able to check in at your store for a different shoe and it would give you the head start on everything on your countdown list. I haven't tried that in a while not sure if it works still

Thanks fam, I ended up going to one of my check in stores after all for that 10 MHS.

sounds like they just ran out of tickets quickly. It happens fast.

Nah fam, they don’t run out of tickets...
They have a box full of them, trust me. They just “limit” how many the give out. It’s Christmas Time, Store Manager & AM’s are trying to get a “bonus”. I went to two different FNL’s who did their raffle between 9-11 AM, but that wasn’t written on the flyer. All it stated was “While Raffle tickets last...” Which, is how they cheat the system & resell. If you’re going to do 9-11 AM cool, but do that ish on a Saturday/Sunday.

I entered in FTL app which I won a size in for the 2.0’s & Centre which is a local spot in Dallas. Oh well, if I get them cool, if not cool.

anyone tried registering for the Kicksusa raffle through the app? Keep getting blank white page

EDIT NVM its working now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom