ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could probably download something for your computer that lets you install apps..i remember i was playing pokemon go on my computer.

Honestly it’s a grey zebra with a baby hint of orange and blue. Nothing to phone home about; the yzy hype is dead like all other kicks majority of these newbies washed.

So the white-ish color on the upper between the grey is actually white and not a very light blue :nerd:

I’ve seen a few in hand reviews where guys said in hand they look more blue than you can notice in pics :ohwell:

799026D3-7885-4C54-AF9E-8AB08E3DBA0D.jpeg
Cerritos

Im guessing you cant get in the raffle while the store is closed. Will check back tomorrow

Would love to have the luxury of foot apps here in NOLA. Unfortunately, we have 1 Champs and 2 FTA's in the whole metro area (no FTL's or FNL's). YS and ADC will always be my best bet.

Only checked in at one footlocker store for the 10m headstart. Is it possible to hit on all three? Considering different sizes for me and my girl.

... A lot of you will hit tomorrow on the Confirmed app, just be patient and wait it out. .....
#GuaranTEEZYS #GRSZN

Shieeeeeet - not if you live in the Bay Area :rofl:Maybe in the smaller populated cities, but def not here :rolleyes
Hopefully ADC don't start the splash early like last time. Didn't they start around 6am PST for the 2.0s?

ive put no efforts thus far into the Blue Tints.. think i have sneaker fatigue too many cops over the past few months ..im washed

*** will still be up @6am for YS and ADC tho - lheegoooo
Yeah, this is the first release where I haven't entered any raffles. I'm Confirmed/ADC or bust. Maybe YS if it comes up around ADC. Would be nice to have, but ain't even gonna be salty if I strike out on these.

3 pair of PP from YS. Same card, same name, same address all shipped

I don’t think they care or they had way too many to care lol:lol:

Keeping my fingers crossed for same results on BT’s

Honestly it’s a grey zebra with a baby hint of orange and blue. Nothing to phone home about; the yzy hype is dead like all other kicks majority of these newbies washed.
I disagree. They might not be as hyped up in our small sneakerhead bubble, but they're still sought after than you'll think. And the general public still get hyped when they see a pair. Yeezys still bring more shock value to people than off white 1s

CF04C1C8-7458-4D89-80ED-00EEBC8E1D6E.jpeg
I used solestrike as a backup for 2.0 initially they did not hit for me on any site. So then they posted a tweet pictured above. Then out of the blue I got a email from adidas that they hit on the restock and charged me half the price even though I thought I had to reorder since my initial order did not hit on any. Took me forever to reach them lol. I wasn’t going to pay for something i didn’t agree too. But In the end they refunded me and told me not to order with them ever again :rofl::lol:

CF04C1C8-7458-4D89-80ED-00EEBC8E1D6E.jpeg
I used solestrike as a backup for 2.0 initially they did not hit for me on any site. So then they posted a tweet pictured above. Then out of the blue I got a email from adidas that they hit on the restock and charged me half the price even though I thought I had to reorder since my initial order did not hit on any. Took me forever to reach them lol. I wasn’t going to pay for something i didn’t agree too. But In the end they refunded me and told me not to order with them ever again :rofl::lol:
If u want to use ATC service, just go to YM or Yzylab during drop, much cheaper than Solestrike.

FE7810A1-13BF-40EB-B804-ECCEBB787C6B.jpeg
E89CB136-44C4-4CBD-A490-E6F091B13913.jpeg
Alright, I realize that this was always a bit out there, but the problem I always had w/ the OG 700’s was the neon yellow laces.

So, in a rare moment of free time tonight, I decided to use an extra pair of laces from my 93/17 BAIT EQT’s and try them on a 700’s. For me personally, I much prefer the new look, but I’d love to hear your opinions.

Before:

7C8DB74B-06E2-4B2E-A2CF-4B7062A5DEF6.jpeg

After:
525A6AAD-77FB-4271-9484-CF6A5273219F.jpeg

^not bad! I like the look of the original laces though. Sets them off for me as weird as that sounds (I know the shoe itself is already "loud").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom