ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting... what size do you wear in ultra boost? The general consensus is to go same size or half size up from your UB size
I'm an 11 in UB and got the same size for the V2's.  The length is perfect, it's just the design of the toe box is not ideal IMO.

It's more like 1.5 sizes too small, I already take out the insoles.  Again though, the length would be messed up if I did size up like that.  Just wasn't designed well at least for myself personally.

You just have a weird foot man. TTS for me and I have a big bone spur on the too of my right foot. My TTS Beluga's are pretty roomy now, I get heel slip if I dont tie them.

if true/legit, im copping and idc if i have to pay resale. 
nthat.gif

if true/legit, im copping and idc if i have to pay resale. 
nthat.gif
Not really a fan of that perforated look, I think it would look better if it had the same base as the Pirate Black V2s/Triple white.

Reminds me of this:

Wtf, thats fckin gross but at the same it's fascinating to look at.  

Last edited:
Are they too tight? They don't have the best breathability but wearing thin no show socks might help.

I should've gone a half size up since I prefer a bit more room. They're not technically right though. I did notice the breathability aspect when I Un DS'd them a couple of weeks ago in Vegas. My feet were sweating like crazy while roaming the strip lol. Then, today it happened again after walking the beach boardwalk for a bit. I'll try thinner socks.

Last edited:
I should've gone a half size up since I prefer a bit more room. They're not technically right though. I did notice the breathability aspect when I Un DS'd them a couple of weeks ago in Vegas. My feet were sweating like crazy while roaming the strip lol. Then, today it happened again after walking the beach boardwalk for a bit. I'll try thinner socks.
I wear these type of socks with my Yeezys, especially my V2s. It makes them more roomier compared to regular nike/adidas socks and better breathability. I recommend Uniqlo or Old Navy no show socks; they look silly but they're cheap and get the job done.

Hey guys, I have a question about UB sizing, since they are all sold out here, i can't check my own size. I wear stan smith's in 41,3. NMD PK in 41,3, yeezy boost V2 in size 42 2/3 ( because of tight toebox ), i have room left in the yeezy's. Will it work out if I buy an ultra boost 2.0 all white in size 41,3? Doesn't matter if it works out without insole. Appreciate your help folks

Dear Dutch Friend,
This is pretty much an American board with American sizing.
Definitely not 41 1/3 (US 8) for the UB, for the UB2.0 either 42 (US 8.5) or 42 2/3 (US 9) depending on whether you have wide feet (or not)

Dear Dutch Friend,
This is pretty much an American board with American sizing.
Definitely not 41 1/3 (US 8) for the UB, for the UB2.0 either 42 (US 8.5) or 42 2/3 (US 9) depending on whether you have wide feet (or not)

Thanks for your reply fam. I managed to pull up a meetup for the UB. And strangely they fit me in 41,3 without insole. Maybe because of the loose and softness of the primeknit. 42 should have been fine too. But Since they are hard to find in Holland, i bought them in 41,3 for 120,- euro's 3x Worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom