ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i deadass bursted out laughing at the prices for 18k gold

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i gotta hand it to kanye though, motherf is a marketing genius

plus craftsmanship lets round to $3500

I get my gold from Dubai from a family friend much less than market price above.  Ye going at they necks with these joints 
roll.gif

Literally!

Last edited:
Wait, how do the bots end up purchasing that? Was the link or Item ID called like Yeezy V2 or something? If so, can't they just call up their credit card company and claim fraud?

Wait, how do the bots end up purchasing that? Was the link or Item ID called like Yeezy V2 or something? If so, can't they just call up their credit card company and claim fraud?

It's pretty fraudulent to report it as that but to each their own. I don't think a credit card company is going to let 10k fraud report go that easily.

Depends on the bot but some have it set up for certain keywords so a lot of things could potentially trigger it

if someone's running a bot and doesn't set up keywords, wouldn't it just default to the first product it picks up? idk some bots work differently than others.

i only say that cause whenever the shoes drop it's always the first product that shows up. would also explain why some people copped those clear boots, it was the first product that shows up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom