ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

he is guessing off of Sami tweet of the Thank You pic

Yeezy Supply does have a F&F online shop that you have to put in a password for but only F&F have the direct link and password

Last edited:
Yea nothing has changed with the site at all. No password to enter or anything. What are you talking about?
​Site did change around 2 hours ago, added the email link.

Actually YS is a tough site to monitor since it's more of an application than HTML you can just view the source of.

Trying something different programming wise to monitor it for changes and I got alerted to the addition of the email link, so I guess it works lol

More interested in testing this for the next V2 release :smile:

to clear it up

F&F have a direct link and password to Yeezy Supply almost like back door type thing

this is how Sami and other celebs or people in the circle get their Yeezy merch and stuff before the public

Sami tweeted a pic of his Yeezy Supply check out screen which says Thank You at the end of the check out

we (the public) wont see the site change on our end or have access to F&F backdoor unless you actually know some of the F&F and they give it to you

99.9% of you don't share anything in this thread when the shoes drop yet you want to ban someone who actually posted some info lol
That wasn't really posting info. Nobody knew where that was coming from or how that could help anything. Not that I am a beggar for info but it was semi-cryptic with the lack of info behind it.
​Site did change around 2 hours ago, added the email link.

Actually YS is a tough site to monitor since it's more of an application than HTML you can just view the source of.

Trying something different programming wise to monitor it for changes and I got alerted to the addition of the email link, so I guess it works lol

More interested in testing this for the next V2 release :smile:

This. This was info that is valuable, thanks for the clarification which makes it more of an informative post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom