ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading chocolates for red stripes a equal trade?
I believe the red stripes are worth a little bit more. Maybe around $50 more? Additionally, they would be easier to unload than 750s. That being said, if both parties are getting what they want, the difference is negligible.

YeezyMafia is reporting Calabasas line of Shoes and Clothes dropping in the next few hours!

Good luck to anyone trying to cop!

whats the point of posting the Reebok links? in the yeezy adidas thread

isnt there a reebok thread?

Last edited:
What is this zone talk. I wish I knew how to use yeezymafia
frown.gif
LOL, it was an idiot misspelling "zine".  The magazine/lookbook that'll be included with each Calabasas order.  

$200 for track pants? They must be out their damn minds.
For these yeah its stupid. I would pay that much for the Wang track pants, but only if I had the jacket as well. I'm not a track suit kinda guy, but Wang hit that set perfectly. 

Last edited:
LOL, it was an idiot misspelling "zine".  The magazine/lookbook that'll be included with each Calabasas order.  

Okay that's better :lol: . Thought it was like the Confirmed app, but online or something. I was like I'm officially too old for this.

I really want these though, let's cook guys

For these yeah its stupid. I would pay that much for the Wang track pants, but only if I had the jacket as well. I'm not a track suit kinda guy, but Wang hit that set perfectly. 
100% these are regular track pants no jacket or anything.

I'm not sure what to try for. I'm not gonna lie, if I cop I'm selling it unlike the other releases that I keep. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom