ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not getting multiple pairs of yeezy's, jump off a bridge. I live in NYC and I get 0 every time. I work and can't, no better yet wont go outta my way and do these rigged raffles. ADC or YS only for me.

I'm talking about NYC too, saw a bunch of 7M people hitting and a bunch of 10M people getting waitlisted. They might finally giving the other headstart people a chance lol

7m people hitting from flagship stores. That's where you should be aiming for the the first place. If you aim for a store in Flatbush then you would most likely catch an L.

Some spots are low-key tho.

Not sure if this is legit but someone posted these stock numbers for ADC EU on Twitter.
DPbj8UeX0AEm3t5

If you're not getting multiple pairs of yeezy's, jump off a bridge. I live in NYC and I get 0 every time. I work and can't, no better yet wont go outta my way and do these rigged raffles. ADC or YS only for me.

YS is really the only plug you need

I’m VIP platinum for all 3 stores. Just check my Spent $ all 3 reset to zero. That might be reason I got waitlist to all 3 ???

No, my champs is zero.. hit on it

That’s the account I made in the summer bought $360 worth and returned it the day it arrived

All that matters is being VIP plat or whatever

My Ftl I rarely use but they show money

Can you add the money you're spending tomorrow to a new Footapp account to start a new platinum account?

As others have said, yes you can. I've done it before for SJ 11's.

I'm just unsure if it goes against your current account since it may show you didn't pick up your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom