ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any yeezys (retail or resell) because I dont try for them too hard. This 2.0 is the only time I attempted in store raffles. But this idea of you're not tryinf if you don't drive 2.5 hours is kinda silly.

It shouldnt be that hard to get shoes. The reality is that it is, but that shpuld also nix any idea that folks who dont have them arent trying. A 2.5 hour drive is not feasible just for shoes for a lot of folks. And thats just for a chance to buy them. That doesnt even count if you do win the chance to purchase them, you have to drive back within the pick up time frame.

Ye can’t make em fall out the sky for u if u live in a remote area. Everyone who want yeezys will get em. It’s about how bad you want em. That’s the point I was trying to make

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. THIS ALSO INCLUDES ANY “PHISH AND BAITING” POSTS. EX: “I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH THIS EXTRA PAIR,” AS ONE EXAMPLE.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!

PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.

EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Ye can’t make em fall out the sky for u if u live in a remote area. Everyone who want yeezys will get em. It’s about how bad you want em. That’s the point I was trying to make
I get what you're saying. But even driving 2.5 hours won't guarantee you a pair. No matter how badly you want them there is an element of randomness to it, it's all about how much you can tip the odds in your favor. I stayed up all night for creams and struck out on YS and ADC and every place that dropped them, that doesn't mean I didn't try or didn't put the effort in. The point is that a majority of places do raffles (even adc with their splash system is a raffle to an extent) and raffles inherently are determined by luck, not time put in. Some people are VERY unlucky and because of this, haven't hit on a pair.

I won't lol. I'm just saying, not everyone is as dedicated as you or have the same resources to go the 5 hr trip as you

Me being that I live in Alabama but I do business in Atlanta probably helps. And trust me, that 2.5 hour drive is usually my last resort after I strike out on online raffles. But when all else fails and fta Cumberland comes through I gas up the Camaro and make it in to a day trip. I’m not saying should have to do that just to get a pair, but with all the options to get pairs I’d say if you don’t try for all the raffles and you don’t go get em (seeing it a couple hours away) you don’t want em enough. It’s all about footwork and dedication. Guys run around thier metro all day trying to secure pairs for hours. It’s no different to me.

Also I’ll add I don’t travel for tickets or for chances. Only after the app says it’s gauranteed

Not trying to rustle any feathers here I’m just explaining how I use my only 2 resources (website raffles and foot app submissions using check in codes) to make sure I don’t miss a pair. I hope this helps someone

Also I’ll add I don’t travel for tickets or for chances. Only after the app says it’s gauranteed
What if by some random chance you never got that notification that if was guaranteed though? I bet you would have a different position on this subject.

You can’t say people didn’t put the work in when the only way you can buy a pair of shoes is by chosen at random

I use to strike out on **** all the time, I put in work going raffles even knowing they were rigged and drove hour+ for a damn ticket

Glad I hit with the apps but I’m sure plenty said I didn’t put in work but def did with grabbing tickets and most spots out here (very few) that do release hyped Jordan’s or yeezys usually backdooring and or rig the raffles

Still went and got my tickets knowing there was less than 1% chance of even hitting and more than likely my tickets were thrown in the trash

What if by some random chance you never got that notification that if was guaranteed though? I bet you would have a different position on this subject.

You can’t say people didn’t put the work in when the only way you can buy a pair of shoes is by chosen at random

That’s true. But if you look at it that way, then no option to buy yeezys or any limited shoe is gauranteed in that sense. The only way to GAURANTEED yeezys in that sense is if everyone had a fair chance a copping. I hate to sound cliche but life’s not fair and neither is copping shoes. Put in work and reap the results. I’m 1000% sure that your ability to cop directly correlates to how much effort you put in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom