ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try, but they're either insanely slow or just won't respond at all. One guy in here though had them respond about Zebras like six weeks later saying they would ship them to him, not sure if that went through. Worth a shot, I guess.
Thanks for the info, Ill give it a shot

Saw a dude last night get his order cancelled after placing an international order under the same CC, he emailed CS and they uncancelled his order from what he posted

Good luck
skeleton-cobwebs-waiting.jpg

I emailed YS to uncancel my multiple order. I told them it was for my younger brother with no credit card.

Wish me luck.

What's Yall's Thoughts On DS Beluga's At $850?

I Know It's Somewhat Sub Current MP But Am Curious As To How The V2 Will Effect Future Purchase Price On The V1's

So Kim really pissed on all these fake "highlighter" V2's huh? Saying only 2 pairs exist. Nice.

whats crazy to me is that people didnt easily recognize all those other previous pics of "frozen yellow" as fufu

clear as day

Hey Guys, I have a question about Yeezy Supply. I placed an order for the 700's initially and then carried out the cancellation the following day. The money still hasnt showed up in my account and Im wondering if anybody who had a refund got theirs processed yet. Im not sure the timeline that a Yeezy Supply refund takes.

Hey Guys, I have a question about Yeezy Supply. I placed an order for the 700's initially and then carried out the cancellation the following day. The money still hasnt showed up in my account and Im wondering if anybody who had a refund got theirs processed yet. Im not sure the timeline that a Yeezy Supply refund takes.

All I can say is that refunds in general take a while, and YeezySupply is never on top of its customer service. I wish you the best.

All I can say is that refunds in general take a while, and YeezySupply is never on top of its customer service. I wish you the best.
Thanks, hopefully their words " Your order has been refunded" doesn't mean "We have initiated the long process of refunding your order"

^ plus don't forget even if YS processes it, you need to factor in your bank/cc company can take another few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom