ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Saw this this morning...hope people find other means to resell. I guess grailed will let you sell without having the shoe in hand

Did anyone one in the US who ordered 1 pair get a cancellation without asking?
My one order is still good

I didn't get cancelled. They sent a email saying after Monday (yesterday) that my order was locked in and I couldn't change my size. I just saw this email lol. I guess I'm locked in for NOV

I didn't get cancelled. They sent a email saying after Monday (yesterday) that my order was locked in and I couldn't change my size. I just saw this email lol. I guess I'm locked in for NOV

Why did they send that email? Did you email them first asking to change the size or to cancel? I never got a second "confirmed" email - just got the normal confirmation and then the email for chance to cancel and that was it.

Why did they send that email? Did you email them first asking to change the size or to cancel? I never got a second "confirmed" email - just got the normal confirmation and then the email for chance to cancel and that was it.

Could be wrong but I think he's talking about the email that gave the option to cancel the order...I deleted mine but I'm pretty sure it said in there if you didn't respond you were committed to buying the pair after he deadline yesterday...

I think with all the 350's coming out, nobody will want to dump money on these 700's come November. Gonna be an expensive holiday season. :pimp:

I'm kind of disappointed that the runner is an official Yeezy Boost product with a number and everything. I was hoping for something better. I can't get hyped off this 700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom