ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you guys are battered over some sneakers 
laugh.gif

What's the deal with the Yeezy kids coming? Kids or toddlers? And will they have his kids names on them or will you be able to customize them with your kid's name? I've seen both on social media. Anyone know? I'll cop a pair if I can put my kid's name on them. Pass if it's his kid's name.

What's the deal with the Yeezy kids coming? Kids or toddlers? And will they have his kids names on them or will you be able to customize them with your kid's name? I've seen both on social media. Anyone know? I'll cop a pair if I can put my kid's name on them. Pass if it's his kid's name.

your kids name. made by a 10 year old artist. check kims snapchat.

wondering the same, if the price is normal ill cop a pair for my girls niece but if it has ye's kids name then no thank youuuuu

They putting north and her friends to work early to compete with ASAHD Khaled. ASAHD is winning the baby mogul battle atm, although his last produced album was buns

wondering the same, if the price is normal ill cop a pair for my girls niece but if it has ye's kids name then no thank youuuuu
Yep, same boat here. They are probably still sitting on a bunch of those cream toddlers so this is a way to move them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom