ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
been looking at my adc pair and keep noticing more and more flaws….qc is horrible 

left shoe:

-huge string of glue all over the pk ending in an actual ball of glue on the "S" (was able to safely remove thankfully…thought i was going to end up ripping the knit)

-the same lettering mentioned above starting too far back right next to the pull tab

-the most recent i noticed, the lace hole on the bottom on white stripe is huge and practically ripped open…to the point you could fit another lace through

right shoe:

-noticeably crooked front stitch with slightly bulging toe box

-something that appears to be ink or dirt smudges on the lower white stripe (its pretty light, but once seen cannot be unseen)

-what appeared to be a tiny little short brown stick/thread stuck under excess glue near one corner of the toe cap that i was also able to remove after some time

embarassed.gif

thankfully my ys pair is flawless, makes it easy to decide which pair to rock

but man i would be heated if i paid resale and ended up getting a pair like this

Last edited:
Damn they sold out fast! Repped either way.

My 3 year old boy kicked off his left shoe while we were at the shops and we never ended up finding them. Even reported them as lost to all the shopping centers that we were in but never received a call. Was the very first time he wore them too!

Thankfully he still has pirate blacks and another pair of breds (in a bigger size) waiting for him, but still...

For Cali heads, does anybody know if goat app charges sales tax?

I know stockx doesn't because they're based in another state.

Y so only u could eat?
Nah it was just fun staying up all night for random drops. Now all these shops turned to IG raffles.

I had fun staying up all night cooking and laughing at memes on twitter. Now its the same stores with the same release times over and over again. Even YS basically warns everyone before they drop.

Last edited:

Nah it was just fun staying up all night for random drops. Now all these shops turned to IG raffles.

I had fun staying up all night cooking and laughing at memes on twitter. Now its the same stores with the same release times over and over again. Even YS basically warns everyone before they drop.
edit: who's man is this ... 

Last edited:

Ok, I struck out so many times on those sites, never cooked on v1's, v2 I ate

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-con...e-dove-yeezy-boost-350-glow-in-the-dark-3.jpg

I saw on instagram a v2 version of the turtle doves. When did this come out? I never saw this. It's not even listed on stockx. Also I just got a pair of black/white v2. I got a size 11 and I probably can fit my thumb in between the top of my toe and the end of the toe box. But the shoe still feels kinda tight. I just started wearing it, but I'm assuming they are going to stretch out and break out correct? Because if I got half a size up it would definitely look too big. 

You know what was fun??

Life before bots, page monitors and scripts.
When everyone was on the same playing field.

Manual :pimp:

It was all luck of the draw. If you lost, you lost.
But now, losing because someone has that 'edge' hurts after a while. And with time, trying to obtain ANY shoe loses its luster. :rolleyes

You know what was fun??

Manual
pimp.gif

But now, losing because someone has that 'edge' hurts after a while. And with time, trying to obtain ANY shoe loses its luster.
eyes.gif
Page monitors I'm fine with. Bots and scripts not so much

Werid. I'm wondering why on instagram some people have posts of the physical shoes. 
I mean I don't think there has been any "official" confirmation of them being scrapped but that is the word. But they would've been far more limited than Zebras so I don't even think it would matter that they aren't releasing.

As far as people with IG pics, they could either be samples I'm guessing or unauthorized/fake pairs

Last edited:
You know what was fun??

Manual
pimp.gif

But now, losing because someone has that 'edge' hurts after a while. And with time, trying to obtain ANY shoe loses its luster.
eyes.gif
its been so long that i seriously cant remember the last drop without bots/scripts.

I mean I don't think there has been any "official" confirmation of them being scrapped but that is the word. But they would've been far more limited than Zebras so I don't even think it would matter that they aren't releasing.

As far as people with IG pics, they could either be samples I'm guessing or unauthorized/fake pairs
yea they look way better than the zebra's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom