ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid in Flyknit Racers broke my neck today...caus the hell was he thinking wearing those today? Brick city. :lol:

Last edited:
Indiana, only people with YeeZys here are college kids with their refund checks, spoiled HS kids, and your sneaker heads like me who rock kicks on special occasions because we work all day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

sounds like me :smh:

Yes they are. The infant breds were easy to cop, so the whites should be the same if not easier

Thank you. Repped.

Where yall from? :lol:

NY Yeezy's are everywhere, especially in Soho. You dont break necks by wearing Yeezy's, its when you wear something thats not adidas that people notice. :lol:

I'm in Idaho, you break necks up here wearing crocs[emoji]128514[/emoji]. I think I could be the only person up here that has a pair of legit Yeezys. Lots of V1 fakes though.

It sounds like alot of dudes buy sneakers with intentions of getting another mans attention..............but im not judging because you all know you taking that L in splash :tongue:

It sounds like alot of dudes buy sneakers with intentions of getting another mans attention..............but im not judging because you all know you taking that L in splash :tongue:

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

sounds like me :smh:

Man, I'm in school for an hour a day, I'm usually in all white hurraches. Then work I'm in brooks so I can stand all day. I wear my kicks to family functions, shopping downtown with my lady, etc

I work at the hospital and I'm pretty much on my feet for 10 hours. I can pretty much wear whatever I want as far as shoes/sneakers go.

I'm gonna try to cop two pairs of the Triple white V2s with the production numbers being high. One to beat up and one to wear when I'm going out. I don't think resell would be too bad for a yeezy and probably the lowest compared to the others.

Also, are the Dark Green V2s suppose to be limited? They look like a mixture of the moonrocks and the oxford tans.
im guessing $350-450 resell for the whites

Creams are gonna be a causal Friday special. And maybe it's just me but white PK shoes aren't hard to keep clean as long you're not going to someplace dusty like a beer garden or something. My white UB 1.0s are still going strong and I wear those things constantly when the weather is good. Just some soap and water when they do catch some dirt.

Creams are gonna be a causal Friday special. And maybe it's just me but white PK shoes aren't hard to keep clean as long you're not going to someplace dusty like a beer garden or something. My white UB 1.0s are still going strong and I wear those things constantly when the weather is good. Just some soap and water when they do catch some dirt.

This. I wonder how some of these people would've gotten by during the white on white AF1 era

Last edited:
This. I wonder how some of these people would've gotten by during the white on white AF1 era
My AF1s got beat up 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom