ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I can't wait til next Saturday when the people who claimed these were "GR" strike out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's pretty hilarious how accurate the yeezy cycle is lol. But it's sad when people that have been in this thread from the beginning still talk GR

It’s weird finishline usually release yeezys at their flagship Roosevelt field location here but looks like they sent these to a way smaller location in a less traveled area. Maybe they caught the RF location being dirty

I'm predicting Bred resell numbers
​It'll be like every other higher number release.

Decent RIGHT after release, then crash for a few weeks when people need money to pay their CC bill, then it'll go up over time.

Either sell right away, or hold on to them.

I already made platinum VIP for footlocker but part of me feels like buying more crap ahead of the release will help my chances lol

I keep getting connection error when trying to sign up for confirmed reservation. Anybody able to enter today?

It’s weird finishline usually release yeezys at their flagship Roosevelt field location here but looks like they sent these to a way smaller location in a less traveled area. Maybe they caught the RF location being dirty
Havent been in the mall since the creams but I think RF FNL is closed to update the store?

You can. That's where I think spending helps out real customers though. I definitely think consistently active accounts have been chances of hitting.

but the VIP info is on the receipt
nerd.gif
thats just what has been said in the thread though

i have a ton of purchases lol

my VIP is until 4/01/2018 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom