ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be in Memphis for this yeezy release any help on where they release there if anywhere? any other good sneaker spots to hit there?

Why even buy them if you didn't really like them?
​Never know until you get them in hand, or on foot.

Maybe I'll like them more in summer.

I like the Creams much more on foot.

Belugas are still my favorite.

Last edited:
Wtf...
Signed up on Confirmed App, then realized my zone was set to NJ even tho I'm in NYC... :smh:
Now when I change cities it doesn't do anything...
Anyway I can change it to NYC even tho I already signed up?

Wtf...
Signed up on Confirmed App, then realized my zone was set to NJ even tho I'm in NYC... :smh:
I'm having the same exact problem too. On iphone

GR love it.. maybe adidas finally realized resellers were making too much money off them so they said f it everyone eat

Lol I can't wait til next Saturday when the people who claimed these were "GR" strike out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wtf...

Yeah Confirmed has done that with me the last few releases -- I work in the Financial District. I always end up double checking that it doesn't have me in jers not even for Nori am I up for that weekend trek. :D

Last edited:
Also not gonna say anything about resell in the upcoming days nor after the resale. Just one thing. These could be had for 600ush in the first week after the release if not for cheaper.

Good luck to all 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom