ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the v2's in Size 8.5 my UB size and think it's a bit snug.  Do these stretch over time or should I trade for a Size 9?

At some point though you stop mourning and getting crazy like that. Cant let it eat you up forever.
Easier said than done my man... I have friends who have unexpectedly lost loved ones (it's been years) and they still have a hard time. Loosing someone unexpectedly and especially when you feel like you played a part in it can really take a toll on someone. What makes it worse is if the person already had mental issues.

Got the v2's in Size 8.5 my UB size and think it's a bit snug.  Do these stretch over time or should I trade for a Size 9?
If length is fine, you good.

The webbing on the top of your foot will stretch. I cannot stress this enough.

At some point though you stop mourning and getting crazy like that. Cant let it eat you up forever.
True. But we are all different people that handle certain situations in different ways. There's something I can't imagine getting over that isn't as serious as yours, but, I won't put someone down over their feelings about something because it might be a lot deeper than what's on the surface.

I'm sorry for your loss though, man.

Someone will think those are fire. Or they will change their mind come release day. Belugas used to be hideous too and now they are everyone's favorite all of the sudden. All V2's that have released are ugly.

Saw these posted on foot on Reddit, I see the yeezy 350 inspo heavy in these. And they actually don't look all that bad. With all the yeezy hysteria I'm surprised these aren't buzzing harder at the price point. Maybe it's cause there's no stunt factor without the yeezy label attached.
View media item 2278484

Saw these posted on foot on Reddit, I see the yeezy 350 inspo heavy in these. And they actually don't look all that bad. With all the yeezy hysteria I'm surprised these aren't buzzing harder at the price point. Maybe it's cause there's no stunt factor without the yeezy label attached.
View media item 2278484

Tubular Shadow trying to look like Yzy.
Some guy trying to look like Spiderman.
On top of the bathroom sink.
Nobody wins.

Just scored a pair of black/white V2s for $530 CAD, which translates to roughly $390 USD 
smokin.gif

I don't think they look terrible either, but they are definitely a bit stiffer / not as high quality as Yeezys / UBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom