ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how 750's fit? im on the hunt for triple blacks but im not sure about the sizing

Last edited:
Alright anyones input would be greatly appreciated.
Would you trade ds black duck camo and ds triple black r1s plus $50 for worn once olive v2?
IMO, I would get more wear out of the Olive V2 than the 2 pairs you're trading away. I would definitely get the trade going no matter what if I was in your position.

However, I would try to trade without having to add the $50 then you get the better side of the deal. If not, then it's still fair. The duck camo is literally MSRP at $160 shipped plus the $325-$350 for the triple black R1s. That's about $510 minus 10% if you sell online, you're looking at about $459 + shipping cost which is on the low end of an Olive V2 as they go for about $500-$600.

I get excited every time this happens
pimp.gif
i always start laughing my *** off when i look down at my GGs and that happens
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i have wide feet and i cant wear the v2's. theyre just too tight around the toebox. i even went up half a size. anyone have the same issue?

i have wide feet and i cant wear the v2's. theyre just too tight around the toebox. i even went up half a size. anyone have the same issue?
Same here. Because of my wide feet I'm a 10.5 in almost everything (always with a bit of room left) and even that was too tight on the v2's. I ended up selling my pair and just stuck with the v1's instead.

But it's like people who drive Chrysler 300s who stunt like they're in a Bentley. Please don't do that.

How does that even apply to shoes though? There aren't any yeezy exclusive outfits. 99% of the stuff people where 350s with are worn with NMDs, ultraboosts, tubulars and so on and so forth none of which are yeezys either.

Same here. Because of my wide feet I'm a 10.5 in almost everything (always with a bit of room left) and even that was too tight on the v2's. I ended up selling my pair and just stuck with the v1's instead.
Same had to sell my 12s . Even without insole couldn't fit. 12 is too big in v1s too... Thought about sizing up but now scared

how everyone gon post their 750's and ignore the fact that i asked about 750 sizing :lol:

Last edited:
CG you can get away with cause its unstructured. The GG is tight on my right foot only and thats cause I have a bone spur on top. My left foot is completely fine.

I cant get rid of these stupid size 6 chocs for a halfway decent price so i'm thinking of putting them up at flight club. Anybody have experience with them in here? I know they are legit but the deal seems a little to good to be true. They sell at such astronomically high prices I don't see why anyone would ever use another service. I get they charge 20% but they sell for 2-300 more than you can get anywhere else. Any info would be appreciated. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom