ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you guys feel if Adidas x Yeezy had brick and mortar stores in select cities like Chi, NY, LA, London, Paris where the shoes were readily available?

Like turtle doves v1, belugas, Grey Gum 750 etc. all for sale.

How would you guys feel if Adidas x Yeezy had brick and mortar stores in select cities like Chi, NY.
920x920.jpg

How would you guys feel if Adidas x Yeezy had brick and mortar stores in select cities like Chi, NY, LA, London, Paris where the shoes were readily available?

Like turtle doves v1, belugas, Grey Gum 750 etc. all for sale.

From what I understand, there are going to be Yeezy x adidas brick and mortar stores, starting in Calabasas. Whether or not the products are readily available is a completely different issue.

Adidas really needs to stop playing & release these already:

This colorway will be had no matter how limited they are. I will pay resale for these if I strike out. Best colorway of any adidas yeezy boost so far imo. The grey glow in the dark sole sets it off even more

From what I understand, there are going to be Yeezy x adidas brick and mortar stores, starting in Calabasas. Whether or not the products are readily available is a completely different issue.
Breh imagine walking in and ordering Moonrocks like a Big Mac.

Is this what the Yeezy store is actually going to be like?  I mean, they have to sell shoes to be open, right?

Breh imagine walking in and ordering Moonrocks like a Big Mac.

Is this what the Yeezy store is actually going to be like?  I mean, they have to sell shoes to be open, right?
No. He can have clothing too. And wasn't there reports that Kanye was going to have an athletic line?

It's extremely hard to find a good price for belugas in my size which is a 12 without it being a fake three people have already tried to sell me fake ones lol

Not yet. Still working on them. I'm being incredibly deliberate about this whole process, so I don't mess them up. I'll post pictures once I'm finished.
I meant a pic with the soles/laces and the "grey" stripe, before it was fully blacked out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom