ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got called, They are still making calls.

SZN! 
nthat.gif
congrats! dam if they called me it wouldve been 3 times in a row by them but I guess not this time :/ 

Anybody got the cheat code to obtain the password on Yeezy Supply or are they raffle?

not srs just playing along lol

I've failed so many time trying to get the wife her size. Lol closest I got was hitting on SNS only to get the cancellation email.

up up down down left right left right B A Start

ABACABB

Glad my lady not into kicks like me. I just buy her random pairs time to time she couldn't tell you a release if her life depended on it. On the flip side I know I'll never be surprised with a pair of kicks like a see a few of y'all get from time to time [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
hey NT!

i just got confirmed on the adidas app for the first time and was wondering how the process works? 

you confirm on the app

go to the store

pick up shoe

profit?
the reason why im asking is because my sister won a raffle at my local foot locker. they instructed to be picked up between 10-4. she got there at 11 and they said they didnt have her pair anymore. is this issue going to reoccur when i pick up with the confirm app? 

the reason why im asking is because my sister won a raffle at my local foot locker. they instructed to be picked up between 10-4. she got there at 11 and they said they didnt have her pair anymore. is this issue going to reoccur when i pick up with the confirm app? 
wow they played her lol

these stores are all shady. local pacsun doesn't even let you pick a size. he said fcfs. makes no sense. ain't like i'm gonna win but come on

anybody know if the direct atc backdoor links bypass the splash page and actually put the pair in cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom