ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm guessing has happened is someone in the warehouse goofed up, and shipped pairs to ppl with no order confirmations. So some ppl that actually had them, got the shaft. The previous Yeezy drops, if you didn't get a email, it was almost certain you got cancelled.

Last edited:
Same boat with those that got charged but never got a confirmation page or email. But, adidas already sent me an email saying the order never went through and I'll be refunded. Why Yezzus?! Why?!

For all the concert goers 
smokin.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/317633/offici...s-yzyseasonapproachingpt2/18090#post_26008476
a low key GTF0

Last edited:
Just wanted to update everybody who cares. Received shipment confirmation just now. No bots or anything over here. Don't stress, just be patient.

Just wanted to update everybody who cares. Received shipment confirmation just now. No bots or anything over here. Don't stress, just be patient.
Thanks man will do. Got the nmd tan coming in today at least. The shipping on that one was fast same day shipping confirmation 

WELP, THOUGHT I ONLY HAD TWO PAIRS COMING IN BUT JUST GOT FEDEX NOTIFICATION OF A THIRD PACKAGE COMING FROM ADIDAS. THOUGHT THAT ORDER WAS A LOST CAUSE, NEVER GOT CONFIRMATION EMAIL OR EVEN SAW THE CONFIRMATION PAGE ON ADIDAS SITE BUT MY CARD WAS CHARGED :lol:

Wish the two orders on th 350 went through like that :smh:

How you so lucky bro

Same boat with those that got charged but never got a confirmation page or email. But, adidas already sent me an email saying the order never went through and I'll be refunded. Why Yezzus?! Why?!
Happened to me 6 times with PB 2.0. I thought for sure one of the charges would stick. But CS brought me back to earth. And then told me to have a good day.  I felt like a cheap prostitute, I still do to this day actually. They didn't even give me a coupon for my troubles.  I should have fought more , I should have made them put some respect on my order. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom