ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size and any info u find on size swaps let me know I'm looking bruh.

Soles supremacy didn't even have these listed on there site. So idk if they have any pairs. In stock to swap with.

You'd probably have to call. They posted a picture of them cashing out for pairs either yesterday or Sunday on their IG.

1-2 day shipping was at my house at 9:30 this morning.

longest weekend ever...got all the way to check out on ADC and put my credit info it and it brought me to the chase splash page and then gave me an error. hit back resubmit. back resubmit and then got error and booted me.

didnt get confirmation but my card got charged. i let it ride. you all had me in shambles with your cancellation emails last night and then finally got notified by fedex delivery manager that my pair would be here this morning.

i got very lucky and ill never argue that
so you didnt get any emails from adidas but your card got charged?

asking because same happened to me, but i'm not expecting for them to get shipped lol

For all the concert goers 
smokin.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/317633/offici...s-yzyseasonapproachingpt2/18090#post_26008476

No you don't call they guy said everything is done through email. You send them a email with subject "Size Swap BLAH BLAH BLAH" , they check stock, and email you a quote or acceptance.

So email them @ [email protected] and the guys over there will get back to you. I've done it before but it cost like 100 plus shipping both ways. If I could avoid that locally I might as well. Especially when they are going to sell it for the exact same price. The size that I have is worth more than the size they will send me lol. 

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Was it just me or weren't those white 350's in the video fakes? The boost looked very suspect and I know those whites are already out there on the fake market.

thought the same thing
Them Joints is SUPER FAKES! 

The next yeezy season show is going be litttty...the kids 350 launch is august 18.my daughter been saying I want yeezys all year lmao...I truly think I catalyzed the idea when I told some industry ppl stop wearing fake baby yeezys lol,now suddenly they are coming...hmm..coincidence no..baby mommas going be scrapping for them baby boost
+

=

The real 350s have perforated holes in the toes.....but the triple white is coming.kids are going to be dogging the baby yeezys,so sad

Last edited:
No you don't call they guy said everything is done through email. You send them a email with subject "Size Swap BLAH BLAH BLAH" , they check stock, and email you a quote or acceptance.
So email them @ [email protected] and the guys over there will get back to you. I've done it before but it cost like 100 plus shipping both ways. If I could avoid that locally I might as well. Especially when they are going to sell it for the exact same price. The size that I have is worth more than the size they will send me lol. 

Oh. I'm local or close enough to make the drive to the store. Don't get their whole logic of you having to pay for size swaps when the size you're trading is reselling for more. I'm in the same boat and need a size swap but I'm debating just selling the pair and copping my size after

Oh. I'm local or close enough to make the drive to the store. Don't get their whole logic of you having to pay for size swaps when the size you're trading is reselling for more. I'm in the same boat and need a size swap but I'm debating just selling the pair and copping my size after
Honestly TO KEEP IT 100, if I sell these I don't know If I could walk back in a store and spend all that money on these shoes. I like the whole swap for swap idea for keeping the shoes. Don't want to see all the green I'd be passing up. Would make me reconsider my actions. 
roll.gif

Honestly TO KEEP IT 100, if I sell these I don't know If I could walk back in a store and spend all that money on these shoes. I like the whole swap for swap idea for keeping the shoes. Don't want to see all the green I'd be passing up. Would make me reconsider my actions. 
roll.gif

I hear you on this 
laugh.gif

WELP, THOUGHT I ONLY HAD TWO PAIRS COMING IN BUT JUST GOT FEDEX NOTIFICATION OF A THIRD PACKAGE COMING FROM ADIDAS. THOUGHT THAT ORDER WAS A LOST CAUSE, NEVER GOT CONFIRMATION EMAIL OR EVEN SAW THE CONFIRMATION PAGE ON ADIDAS SITE BUT MY CARD WAS CHARGED :lol:

Getting 2 pair of these will be damn near impossible. ..would u really give a dog two pair of 600 dollar kix?smh

WELP, THOUGHT I ONLY HAD TWO PAIRS COMING IN BUT JUST GOT FEDEX NOTIFICATION OF A THIRD PACKAGE COMING FROM ADIDAS. THOUGHT THAT ORDER WAS A LOST CAUSE, NEVER GOT CONFIRMATION EMAIL OR EVEN SAW THE CONFIRMATION PAGE ON ADIDAS SITE BUT MY CARD WAS CHARGED
laugh.gif
you people are giving me hope. i never got any emails from adidas but my card got charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom