ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hart Drop some Trainers Too! 

frown.gif
Any luck today dude?

Any luck today dude?
This time the Gawds didn't Bless me

They passed them down to other people

I can Honestly say I was Hitting for everything till these came on the Calendar!

My streak had to end!

I'm gonna try n trade some PB's for these to someone after it's all said n Done!

Last edited:

I can Honestly say I was Hitting for everything till these came on the Calendar!

My streak had to end!

I'm gonna try n trade some PB's for these to someone after it's all said n Done!
Same boat as you, you win some, you lose some.  
glasses.gif

My streak had to end!

word im digging through all my supreme and old **** to see what ima have to put on ebay to absorb some of the pain of paying $1000 + for kicks 

Last edited:
Not harder to look good but its "easier" to make the 350's look effortless with an outfit.

Thats just mostly the design though. Not so much the colors. Throw a TD or MR with a fit you have with these glows and IMO it would be better looking or atleast "less try hard".

I honestly won't sell a pair of 750s if I were able to cop. Chances are I wouldn't get another one for retail again. If they went for Yeezy 2 prices then I would reconsider. $4-5k is too much to pass on.
4-5k and I'm selling in heartbeat. Red Octobers were 2k after they dropped I remember then went up. Wonder if these will

word im digging through all my supreme and old **** to see what ima have to put on ebay to absorb some of the pain of paying $1000 + for kicks 
thinking bout dropping $1500.00 for these makes my sides hurt.

I would rather sell it then Buy It for that much! 
devil.gif

The sold listings on ebay are
sick.gif
5100 for a size 11
Cant trust everything you see on ebay , resellers jack up auctions to stir up hype. $1000-$2500 is more believable. Or the buyer could just be a scammer ebay is real sketchy when it comes to yeezys.

Cant trust everything you see on ebay , resellers jack up auctions to stir up hype. $1000-$2500 is more believable. Or the buyer could just be a scammer ebay is real sketchy when it comes to yeezys.

true. good point. I'lve always wondered about this, if resellers actually tried causing more hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom