ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't and they aren't, quick check on GOAT and these aren't even touching the original 750s....

Anyways, is it all done for online drops?

I do hope so. Im having a hard time believing I struck out again. Not likely an ADC restock either.

Thank you for the sizing info , that's exactly what I needed to know . I'm a size 10 too so looks like I need a 10. Thanks again

salt got me searching through craigslist about to risk losing an arm for some 750s ,

Last edited:
What a **** show on ADC this morning. Carted, checkout, get to the billing and shipping confirmation page, hit checkout again, and it asks me to fill in my shipping information...WTF! I spend 20 mins going through that cycle of re-entering my address info and trying to checkout only for it to end with an OOS.

Heated is an understatement. Taking Ls is a regular thing but hand me my L early on. Not trying to ask me for information you already have!

What a **** show on ADC this morning. Carted, checkout, get to the billing and shipping confirmation page, hit checkout again, and it asks me to fill in my shipping information...WTF! I spend 20 mins going through that cycle of re-entering my address info and trying to checkout only for it to end with an OOS.

Heated is an understatement. Taking Ls is a regular thing but hand me my L early on. Not trying to ask me for information you already have!
Happened to many people.

Hey guys, not really a shoe collector but tried to pick up the 750's. I got an order confirmation email and an order number. What are the chances I actually got them? Thanks

Seriously? I'm done.... No offense to u either. I'm just hatin' out loud haha congrats.

Yup ... Same here man ...

had me super pissed

@Ico7295 @antj2k2 @pftjordans that was the theme this AM fellas. I went through the same thing on the PB 2.0 but it went through w/ no issue. I dunno what else to do man. I have no words for what happened. Had me so damn speechless.

When I got to the Add to Cart page on ADC, they would not even let me add any size to cart. Kept having to redo the captcha and I was about to give up, but NT folks told me that Adidas was trying to combat bots and canceling their orders before actually RELEASING the shoes.

I then redid the captcha again and checked the sizes, and guess what? Theres was only a size 6 left and I couldn't even add that to cart. Was about to hit refresh, but I was like fck that not going back to that spinning circle of Ls.....

Out of nowhere, the sizes all magically appeared again and i had to go through 3 captchas before adding them to cart. Couldn't find where the check out button because it was blended next to the Soldout text!

Got the Yeezys in cart and click checkout........sent me back to the cart, BUT this time it redirected me to the Adidas homepage...

After that was pretty smooth and was able to get an order confirmation...I think i was one of the first to checkout cause I had no redirect loops and my order number was a bunch of 0s, no other number lol

That was how my experience on ADC went.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom