ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1088 Guests

dahell2.png

Every time, it will only get worse

Just flew thru 20 pages since last night, few observations:

If you think Kanye is an idiot but you're in a thread for his sneakers, DJ Khaled has a congratulatory message for you.

The combination lock works because if they file a chargeback, they have to return the sneakers with the lock intact. If the lock is broken, that voids the return. If the combination is different than what you shipped with, that voids the return. That will help with your dispute. If people gonna steal ideas from earlier pages, at least fully explain.

Yeezus was great sonically. And you can hear some of its influences in TLOP. That's what artistry is about. Trying something new (successfully or not) and tailoring it the next go around.

Last edited:
I'll give it the good ole try tomorrow. Honestly if i miss out tomorrow i'm paying a extra car payment instead of trying to find a consolation prize. I'm already envisioning the L though.

I'll give it the good ole try tomorrow. Honestly if i miss out tomorrow i'm paying a extra car payment instead of trying to find a consolation prize. I'm already envisioning the L though.

Good for you, if I take the L ill take another L by copping MR's. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom