ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comprehension is key. Also quote the whole post homie.

I clearly said fused with his rap style. But take it to the general thread.

oh boy..

everything you said was clear, it just wasn't valid IMO... he didn't make any hybrid gospel rap tracks. had some gospel samples and what not but everyone does that. again, he didn't create some new sound that made the album unique.

1088 Guests

dahell2.png

wasting time with backdoor links for the footsites. Even if you can cart, the whole servers are gonna be crashing all day. Bots can cart too, but checking out is the problem. 

oh boy..

everything you said was clear, it just wasn't valid IMO... he didn't make any hybrid gospel rap tracks. had some gospel samples and what not but everyone does that. again, he didn't create some new sound that made the album unique.
oh boy.....

clearly reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I said i was impressed with his ability to go from yeezus (A banger with electronic undertones) to TLOP (Another banger with gospel undertones). 

but for real im not cluttering up this thread anymore. If you want to talk about it more you can @ me in the music forum or take it to pms's

Last edited:

Maybe 30 minute of coding in Javascript.   Beats having to run around filling raffle tickets.  I could let it run and get thousands of entries but it might start looking too obvious.   
damn thats whats up. Im going to have to figure out how to do coding

Sorry if its been asked this thread is moving stupid fast. Raffle status for LA somebody fill me in.

Footaction culver- done
Champs culver-?
Footlocker 3rd street- ?
Footaction 3rd street- ?
Pacsun 3rd street- sometime today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom