ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a good sport. Take this rep.
Yeah, i know when i've lost 
laugh.gif

They don't have the express line where it's separate for people who purchased items in store?

Adidas Glendale and South Coast Plaza had that option. It's much quicker than waiting in that hour + line.

Just return the **** you buy after the release. HA. :nthat:

They didn't have an express line the previous releases

Pac Sun in Queens Center Mall barely had anyone on line. stopped in, got my ticket and left, its pouring raining out here, got one more ticket from 14st footlocker and left. Tomorrow, Extra Butter.

Just hit up the FL Mall and did the rounds at Adidas, HOH, and Champs. Longest line was Adidas which only took 10 minutes but I wish it was longer! Badass shorty with DDs, no bra and hiked up cutoffs waiting in front of me in line, chatting me up about the Yeezys. I wished her good luck on the sz 6 she was trying for.

Just hit up the FL Mall and did the rounds at Adidas, HOH, and Champs. Longest line was Adidas which only took 10 minutes but I wish it was longer! Badass shorty with DDs, no bra and hiked up cutoffs waiting in front of me in line, chatting me up about the Yeezys. I wished her good luck on the sz 6 she was trying for.
but did you smash?

or atleast slide in the DM's?

were u able to maintain eye contact wit dat shorty? i'd be starin at dem DDs. no bras FTW

I'm a gentleman and also married, so I just kept it light and fun. Whilst taking glances. Trust me when I say they were milky AF. Good luck everyone!

GSP was quick besides Pacsun. if you are headed to GSP, i would line up at Pacsun first and then the others. Finishline ended yest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom