ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Filipino, but even I know the them spam dishes are proper. So hungry right now 
frown.gif

My ex put me up on lumpia & chicken adobo but I was already well versed in the ways of spam, rednecks eat it too!

pacsun is a bunch of weasels.

was in the GSP store you know the one with the girl with the tank *** and the eh face.

dude wouldnt say about the raffle....

i knew he was lyin when the kid in the wheel chair rolled through and asked him and it was real hard for dude to tell him he didnt know.

i hope tank *** friend zones him for life.

went to eblens w my boy so he could put in a raffle for me. store was empty. told us they ran out of tickets and to come back in 30 mins. they didn't realize 20 people ago that they would probably be running out of tickets? came back and they had him put his info on an index card. Easy L

wow I was just at los cerritos pacsun 45 mins ago and they said they had no idea for the yeezy raffle and of course they're on the list for stores getting them :smh:

Getting a bit off topic, but I had spam misubi from this spot "Fish King" in Glendale and it was definitely great. On another not I've been "spam" refreshing my confirmed app..

Repped for fish king! :lol: I was just there a couple days ago. Ok sorry back to the spam, I mean shoes

PacSun participating stores, per their IG: 
[h1]3RD STREET PROMENADE, CA
BAYBROOK MALL ,TX
BREA MALL, CA
DEL AMO, CA
GARDEN STATE, NJ
GLENDALE GALLERIA, CA
LAKESIDE SHOPPING CENTER, LA
LOS CERRITOS, CA
NORTH PARK CENTER, TX
QUEENS CENTER, NY
ROOSEVELT FIELD, NY
SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE, CA
TOPANGA, CA
TOWN CENTER AT EASTON, OH
WOODFIELD, IL[/h1]

My local joint had 60 ish pairs and 100 raffle tix. My crew raffled every size from 9.5 to 12 and not a single one won. So salty at this rigged/backdoor bs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom