ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are wondering.
I'm a size
12.5 in the 1.0 UB
12 in th the 3.0 UB
Have a 12.5 Oreo that's tight with soles in. (Only wore it a less than a handful of times, so maybe it'll stretch more)
Size 13 for the bred and they are perfect with soles in. (Hopefully they don't stretch too much where they become big)

I got wide feet I believe too
This just shoes how different everyone is. I'm a 13 in 1.0s, 13 in 3.0s because 12.5 has the cage cutting into my foot, and 13 in my bred v2s with the soles in. I have wide feet as well with EEE width on the brannock device. 

This just shoes how different everyone is. I'm a 13 in 1.0s, 13 in 3.0s because 12.5 has the cage cutting into my foot, and 13 in my bred v2s with the soles in. I have wide feet as well with EEE width on the brannock device. 

I gotta measure myself up on that device one of these days lol

I got an extra pair of Oreos from ADC, and actually gave them to my wife's maid of honor for being in our wedding, for free. 
I promised my best friend a pair of space jam 11s for his wedding if they reretroed before, and dummy forgot and bought his own pair last december. 

I'm jelly now... My bff isn't a big sneakerhead like that anymore so I won't be getting the same gifts as best man in two months LOL. 

So, I'm still the best man at some of y'all's wedding, right? :nerd:

Last edited:
smokin.gif

What do you mean by free lol
As in, $0.00 
Is she hot?
Yea

Finally got shipping from adidas about an hour ago. Scheduled to arrive on Monday.

This was definitely the longest I've ever had to wait for shipping from ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom