ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I sold my Breds to a guy on Grailed, and I shipped a few days ago.  I checked Grailed again today and his account became banned. The tracking shows that USPS attempted to deliver but there wasnt a secure place to put it. Do you guys think I'm ok or screwed? I did insure my package for full value that I sold at and I do have a perfect sellers record in case the dude tries to scam and file a chargeback

So I sold my Breds to a guy on Grailed, and I shipped a few days ago.  I checked Grailed again today and his account became banned. The tracking shows that USPS attempted to deliver but there wasnt a secure place to put it. Do you guys think I'm ok or screwed? I did insure my package for full value that I sold at and I do have a perfect sellers record in case the dude tries to scam and file a chargeback
You made the mistake selling on Grailed.

You made the mistake selling on Grailed.

Also I'm pretty sure insurance only covers the retail price of what your item is.

How much do you all think the Zebras will go for? I'd rather let the Breds & Coppers go for those. May even pass on the OVO 12's while I'm at it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Which overnight Freight company is YS using for shipping??

who was saying that??? 
mean.gif

Lol what dude said. ^^^
Grailed is sus, I hear so many stories like the one above.

I only deal with StockX personally. I'd rather pay the fees for seller protection. Plus it doesn't require interaction with the buyer. StockX authenticates and I get paid. :smokin

Not to mention the buyer/seller fee promotions they have every now-and-then; its the only time I sell. :lol:

How much do you all think the Zebras will go for? I'd rather let the Breds & Coppers go for those. May even pass on the OVO 12's while I'm at it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

if you have access to OVO 12s dont pass!!!

Last edited:
fake_education is Stock X's authenticator. Refuse to mess with them. Add to the fact Dan Gilbert is a founder. **** the Cavs.

No thanks on grailed or anywhere else.

I stick with GOAT or StockX and maybe I'll sell to a NTer but strictly the first two suggestions. Won't sell to anyone else or anywhere else

Too many scams for yeezys and shoes in general

Whats wrong with fake education guy? And F Dan Gilbert but Cavs in 6:smokin
He doesn't know anything. He compared 2 legit pairs of blue Just Don't 2s. :rofl: He claims a sign of fake Moon Rocks are holes in the outsole. :rofl: Or if he really wants to look smart, he'll just compare some horrible fakes from coolkicks.com I suspect a long time ago he's secretly helping the fake sites cuz he keeps tagging them in his posts, showing them their mistakes.

Last edited:
Goat isn't any better. My guy bought og 750s that turned out to be fake

Proof or get out

Y'all always post this and no proof. Just like the guy on IG and twitter and I called him out. He didn't even have proof and his own boys turned on it. He deleted all the **** right after [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom