ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't in here much on release day...how many idiots posted screenshots of their orders with their personal info or order # not even blanked out?

happens every time I swear

If anybody missed out, believe it or not the best time to cop is actually the weekend of release. There are sellers who just want that quick $ and are willing to sell for $50-100 less than everybody else to beat the competition. That's how I got Oreos for $450 and my Breds for $550.
THIS!

Guys if I miss out on the Zebras, will a DS Beluga be an equal trade? What do you guys think Zebras
Will be going for?

Ive also thought about trading my extra Belugas
For black/red pair seeing that they're going for about the same resell price.

Guys if I miss out on the Zebras, will a DS Beluga be an equal trade? What do you guys think Zebras
Will be going for?

Ive also thought about trading my extra Belugas
For black/red pair seeing that they're going for about the same resell price.
I would trade my Belugas for their Zebras. 

From what I heard the Zebras will make Beluga's seem like GR. Won't be no where near as limited as the TD's though.

BREDS were actually a bigger GR than the copper, whites, or reds v2 350's. (while there were more of the red/white/coppers combined, there were less of each compared to the breds).

My order shipped! So im assuming if i got charged but no confirmation email, the order didnt fully go through?

Their already canceling orders 
nerd.gif

Restock 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Any one with a pair in hand have the sply so close to the pull tab? All the pictures I have seen it's not so close. This isn't a legit check before people say wrong thread, just curious if anyone else has the text so close to the pull tab.

View media item 2332555
View media item 2332556
Left shoe looks normal, but the right is really close.

Any one with a pair in hand have the sply so close to the pull tab? All the pictures I have seen it's not so close. This isn't a legit check before people say wrong thread, just curious if anyone else has the text so close to the pull tab.

Left shoe looks normal, but the right is really close.
oh lord

Hmm, wondering why my order with ADC is still showing up as confirmed but no shipping notification just yet. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom