ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people who already have these new v2 Bred in hand, how do they look in real life compared to the black friday pairs and black white? Which are your favorite v2's so far?

They can't cheat an app based site like SNKRS can they? Besides making hundreds of fake email account to use for the Draw. But it's not like that guarantees anything. It's still random
The problem is it's not hundreds of fake emails. It's literally thousands and tens of thousands

The problem is it's not hundreds of fake emails. It's literally thousands and tens of thousands
Well for any limited release they use the SNKRS Draw and with that they only choose verified accounts even though they let all accounts enter the draw. So unless people have hundreds or thousands of phone numbers to use to verify all their emails, they're useless for the draw. 

Well for any limited release they use the SNKRS Draw and with that they only choose verified accounts even though they let all accounts enter the draw. So unless people have hundreds or thousands of phone numbers to use to verify all their emails, they're useless for the draw. 

Burner phones

People can bypass adidas splash page.
Better than letting all bots in at once. Some scripts were having problems getting past it during the bred release. r/adidasatc couldn't get past splash on saturday. 
it was a matter of time
I got through with the script but couldn't check out got stuck in the loop. Wouldn't let me "pay and process" or paypal. Just got the spinning circle.

But i love hearing the sides to this argument. I am a personal proponent of get your pair and wear them. But i can't tell another man that may need the money to not get a pair or two and flip them for a $500 profit. To some people $500 is a weeks worth of work that they can make in an hour or two copping shoes.

nerd.gif
tired.gif

This thread seems to move real fast overnight - did YS restock since the original drop?  I see people asking for the restock link?

Shout out to everyone who was able to cop! 3/3 including my sons pair! Now I just gotta lock down A pair of the Zebras and i would be A1

Also Happy Birthday to my princess who turns 11 today and all the beautiful ladies Happy Vday

My champs order will be here Thursday

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Team manual. Team Retail. A market is only created if the consumer lets it be.

These are shoes. You can take missing out. You can choose not to pay resell.

All this complaining but no action to actually stop it

How did you manage manual on Footaction? My page would barely load. 3 dots in the add to Cart button for like hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom