ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry and im not being dense on purpose

not sure how you go from searching for the store to entering the code =\   ive already added 3 stores to my countdowns and that store in 91210 (glendale) is one of them ... *shrugs*
Best bet is to just go in one of your stores tomorrow to get the code :wink:

With foot app just log into your phone but if you're talking about adidas confirmed then yes. I usually win and it is locked to that device. So I just bring my big iPad pro in to pick it up. Lol

With foot app just log into your phone but if you're talking about adidas confirmed then yes. I usually win and it is locked to that device. So I just bring my big iPad pro in to pick it up. Lol

Lol yeah the adidas confirmed, hoping to try in my iPad as well

Is going for bigger sizes, ex. 14, 14.5, a better strategy than going for size 9 which is stocked more? Looking to go the trade route

you are limiting your chances bc they usually only have 1 or 2 size 14. I'm only going after it bc I wear that size.

Even online you will likely compete for 1 of 200 pairs on ADC

Last edited:
Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC) is a message authentication code that uses a cryptographic key in conjunction with a hash function.

Hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) provides the server and the client each with a public and private key. The public key is known, but the private key is known only to that specific server and that specific client. The client creates a unique HMAC, or hash, per request to the server by combing the request data and hashing that data, along with a private key and sending it as part of a request. The server receives the request and regenerates its own unique HMAC. The server compares the two HMACs, and, if they're equal, the client is trusted and the request is executed. This process is often called a secret handshake.

What makes HMAC more secure than Message Authentication Code (MAC) is that the key and the message are hashed in separate steps.

Per http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/

To anyone thinking that you can crack HMAC, this pretty proves you can't unless you have access to the server or public key. If you ask me this is a good thing, actually something powerful that bots can't crack.

Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC) is a message authentication code that uses a cryptographic key in conjunction with a hash function.

Hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) provides the server and the client each with a public and private key. The public key is known, but the private key is known only to that specific server and that specific client. The client creates a unique HMAC, or hash, per request to the server by combing the request data and hashing that data, along with a private key and sending it as part of a request. The server receives the request and regenerates its own unique HMAC. The server compares the two HMACs, and, if they're equal, the client is trusted and the request is executed. This process is often called a secret handshake.

What makes HMAC more secure than Message Authentication Code (MAC) is that the key and the message are hashed in separate steps.

To anyone thinking that you can crack HMAC, this pretty proves you can't unless you have access to the server or public key. If you ask me this is a good thing, actually something powerful that bots can't crack.
Indeed this is a good thing, more chance for the regular person who just wants a pair for themselves.

where are they using / implementing this

Damn so this confirm Adidas app wants you to be in a "zone" well ain't that something. Closest is philly 2 hour drive but I'm not going just to make a reservation

Damn so this confirm Adidas app wants you to be in a "zone" well ain't that something. Closest is philly 2 hour drive but I'm not going just to make a reservation

2 hour drive for an L

Have never hit on confirmed even when it was in the DMV area. IDK why we got skipped on this release via confirmed

2 hour drive for an L

Have never hit on confirmed even when it was in the DMV area. IDK why we got skipped on this release via confirmed

Yeah bump that... who use to do confirm apps down here in the dmv tysons or g town??.. I ended up entering the new York raffles this go around. Cause I'm not ******* with pentagon or PG Plaza and their raffle. The dmv need the damn app we are a big market

Anyone know anyone that has actually won yeezys from an IG raffle? Cue the ducktales....they all seem like shady ploys to garner more followers and blow up feeds.

Anyone know anyone that has actually won yeezys from an IG raffle? Cue the ducktales....they all seem like shady ploys to garner more followers and blow up feeds.
My cousin won the Belugas from JJ so that killed my doubt. These little boutique shops is another story thou they do whatever the f they want basically...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom