ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man idk. App is trippin. Champs wouldn't work for me 20 mins ago but I was able to add that as well just now.. *shrug* .. thanks everyone for your contributions! Repped!

Both worked for me. Props given. Thanks fellas
just tried champs 91210 store wh 4824

and it didnt work ...any ideas why? thats actually one of my 3 stores 
ohwell.gif

Thanks repped. How's the inventory level for socal stores for yezzy releases?
Tend to be about the same as elsewhere. I hit off the Confirmed jig at Glendale Galleria for the December release. First time ever. Hoping I have as much luck this time around.

just tried champs 91210 store wh 4824

and it didnt work ...any ideas why? thats actually one of my 3 stores :\

Codes expire after a short amount of time and being that most stores are now closed, could explain why it's not working

Last edited:
^gotcha

Is there anything special that I need to do to enter the codes? 

like do I have to add the corresponding store thats associated with said code to my top 3 stores? then go in and change it after i get my 60 seconds? 

Just search for the store that is associated with the zip, enter the code, and then once you get the extra minute, change the store(s) that's nearest you.

Just search for the store that is associated with the zip, enter the code, and then once you get the extra minute, change the store(s) that's nearest you.
sorry and im not being dense on purpose

not sure how you go from searching for the store to entering the code =\   ive already added 3 stores to my countdowns and that store in 91210 (glendale) is one of them ... *shrugs*

sorry and im not being dense on purpose

not sure how you go from searching for the store to entering the code =\   ive already added 3 stores to my countdowns and that store in 91210 (glendale) is one of them ... *shrugs*
You gotta hit "Earn Head Start" and then In store checking after you change the zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom