ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin kicks is nothing more than a spoiled rich kid.

Let's not forget this is the same kid who had a tantrum when people wouldn't sell him shoes.

Full out, "eff you dad!", in tears, tantrum.

Kids should be out playing and getting in trouble. Do normal kid stuff. NOT looking up to you tubers who push materialistic agendas

Dude also a scammer

Your highschool is rare! I reckon more schools need to offer those sorts of courses.
Just a public high school ranked very low in education. I'm certainly no expert on this topic, but from my understanding a lot of those types of courses have gone away due to lack of funds....... (not to pull a Trump on ya'll because thats only what I've heard and high school was a long time ago for me). I hope thats not the case but I could see why those would be the first to go, since people here value the .00001% chance of becoming a professional athlete over programs that will help people find legitimate jobs. Oh, and to make this post relevant- yeezy
alien.gif

Last edited:
claims not selling bot

proceeds to sell a bot-like system 

@babyJs23
  how you gon let this man live lol

It's a site monitor... and a system that everybody else uses on here but yet gets 10 pairs for themselves and don't help anybody else out. We are dealing with the elements and trying to get everybody a pair that we want. If it's not allowed then by all means I will immediately stop responding to people about it. People just don't like helping others out for the most part it seems and we actually do that. Being able to run all this stuff isn't free and it costs money. I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody and to give people the impression I'm trying to scam, that's not at all what I'm about and I apologize for coming off that way if I did.

It's a site monitor... and a system that everybody else uses on here but yet gets 10 pairs for themselves and don't help anybody else out. We are dealing with the elements and trying to get everybody a pair that we want. If it's not allowed then by all means I will immediately stop responding to people about it. People just don't like helping others out for the most part it seems and we actually do that. Being able to run all this stuff isn't free and it costs money. I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody and to give people the impression I'm trying to scam, that's not at all what I'm about and I apologize for coming off that way if I did.
With 16 members, not counting you and your friend who created it.. You've already made $560. What are you planning to do with $600+ worth of 'monitors and proxies'?

claims not selling bot

proceeds to sell a bot-like system 

@babyJs23
  how you gon let this man live lol
In his initial post, he was simply posting he has a group and if anyone wanted to join. No mention of expecting any sort of payment for such service/group was made until it was brought to my attention via private message from a member who expressed concern.

We have no control over what is said and done outside of NT, so if anyone does feel like joining his group, we only say to proceed at their own discretion and risk., but if you receive any pm's that raises concerns or is unacceptable, please bring it to our attention for further review or actions :wink:

If members are openly advertising any sort of service, product, charity, etc., that NT does not offer within the site or is conducting, it is not permissible due to past situations, with the exception of products being posted in the buy/sell section.

His post regarding if it was allowed to post of such group has been removed.

Last edited:

With 16 members, not counting you and your friend who created it.. You've already made $560. What are you planning to do with $600+ worth of 'monitors and proxies'?
damn you beat me to it.

I would like to also know how you " Make Proxies Better"  and "make a shopify scraper better"

Local guy here already has 30/40 pairs in hand of these new V2's
fresh off the truck after they unloaded at the store/warehouse. On one hand, you could say "with as little as the employees make, I don't blame them". But the other side, you could say: "they work a crappy job because their shady morals prevent them from landing a well-paying job"

fresh off the truck after they unloaded at the store/warehouse. On one hand, you could say "with as little as the employees make, I don't blame them". But the other side, you could say: "they work a crappy job because their shady morals prevent them from landing a well-paying job"

FTL Managers on last yeezys held pairs after cut off time for 100$.. if your in brooklyn you know which mall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom