ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down with Corgi's rants, albeit I'm glad he turned his attention from heat lockers to FE even if it's temporary

I preach the same. These locker owners defrauding kids and at times giving out fakes.

Can't wait till they're forced to be transparent.

Lol been unfollowed that dude. Literally just crys and sells shoes that's already sold :lol:

You wouldn't say that to his face. Us 30 plus year olds just tired of the *******

never understood how dudes follow these shoe personalities like sheep. These so called personalities have never done anything for anyone except themselves yet dudes will argue to the death to defend these clowns

the fact that shoe personalities even exists is just weird to me. maybe i'm too old :lol:

The ones that focus on performance (Kickgenius, Nightwing) actually do add value. I like Delz because he focuses on materials and construction and actually points out specific issues with releases (craftsmanship, etc.). He's been in the game for awhile and it shows-I would say the same thing about Jordan from theshoezeum.

There are other sneaker reviewers whom are clearly paid off though or are selling a character/entertainment more than actually reviewing sneakers (Asneakerlife, Quaskicks, etc.) but you kinda can tell who those are and their channels are geared more towards a younger crowd (who probably watch channels like Pewdiepie for entertainment).

Last edited:
Pretty fair, both pairs going around $750ish depending on size
Hmmm, kk. I spoke to a few people that said they found Chocolates for around $600, and I've seen Beluga fly pretty fast at $700, so I was just wanting some more opinions.

Anyone else?

Beluga V2 for Chocolate 750...Fair?

Hmmm, kk. I spoke to a few people that said they found Chocolates for around $600, and I've seen Beluga fly pretty fast at $700, so I was just wanting some more opinions.

Anyone else?

Eh if you giving up the beluga don't do it. I was in the same predicament with the red v2. I just decided to keep. And I'll just buy the chocolates, they don't seem to be rising in price at all.

Reebok has so much potential for a come back....they just can't get it right...yet. Look at the Reebok x Alife run still sitting on FSR for all 3 colorways...and they're only 99 beans 
Agreed....I copped those Alifes on the drop, was actually surprised they were sitting (granted huge NY on back was a little much)...I'm also surprised Alife stuff, in general, sits as much as it does.

Would you guys care if your DS belugas you bought from someone came with insoles like this?

View media item 2303327View media item 2303328View media item 2303331
Obviously they have been worn or tried on for some time because of the worn insole lip and imprints on the fore foot. The original tag is still on the shoe however. Would you guys care if your belugas came like this?

He switched the insoles and took the DS one for himself ...me personally I would not accept as long as you got a great deal then it's different

Anyone else?

Equal at this point...about a month ago, I would've said v2 adds but now no.

Would you guys care if your DS belugas you bought from someone came with insoles like this?

Obviously they have been worn or tried on for some time because of the worn insole lip and imprints on the fore foot. The original tag is still on the shoe however. Would you guys care if your belugas came like this?
Soles are def NOT DS....if he told you otherwise, what else is he lyin about? Those imprints on the sole get there from at least 2 wears.

what do ya'll think about this?

Adidas x Yeezy CALABASES POWERPHASE supposed to release spring 2017 retail $120
look like straight up reebok fugazi

if this is what Ye meant when he said everyone gonna have Yeezy's then FUH smh>:

f8015cf717fb4489a069115655d000e0

They will sell out and flop resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]

what do ya'll think about this?

Adidas x Yeezy CALABASES POWERPHASE supposed to release spring 2017 retail $120
look like straight up reebok fugazi

if this is what Ye meant when he said everyone gonna have Yeezy's then FUH smh>:

f8015cf717fb4489a069115655d000e0

im certain these is a Reebok model that looks exactly like this

at least Ye is making the sneaker world more diverse

Soles are def NOT DS....if he told you otherwise, what else is he lyin about? Those imprints on the sole get there from at least 2 wears.
Wow. He got these from another seller in Europe and is willing to reverse our trade. I basically traded rc ub's +$150 which was a good deal, but not if these insoles are for sure not ds. I'm returning them. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow. He got these from another seller in Europe and is willing to reverse our trade. I basically traded rc ub's +$150 which was a good deal, but not if these insoles are for sure not ds. I'm returning them. Thanks for the heads up.
Yea, just like he said. mine looked like that after 4/5 wears. 

They will sell out and flop resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah and people will try and justify paying more because of the quality of leather is "better" mean while it's the same materials as the existing Reebok model 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom