ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 @ charging for legit checks

He's 100% right

Heck my old posts before fake education even got popular or hired by StockX

Once he gets fired, I'm putting in for that job :nerd:

Holla at me josh

I'll bring up Cool Jams gate and get you fired :lol:

You one of those NTers who always gives me **** when I expose stores...like UNs fake space jams. 

Like City Sole or weekend drop (been so long I can't remember if that's their name) who sold fake infrareds. 

When you have sheep who blindly support these stores and shoe personalities you can get away with murder.

A lot of yall are apologists who cant fathom that your favorite e-store sells fakes.

Last edited:
what do ya'll think about this?

Adidas x Yeezy CALABASES POWERPHASE supposed to release spring 2017 retail $120

look like straight up reebok fugazi

if this is what Ye meant when he said everyone gonna have Yeezy's then FUH smh
mad.gif

f8015cf717fb4489a069115655d000e0

what do ya'll think about this?

Adidas x Yeezy CALABASES POWERPHASE supposed to release spring 2017 retail $120
look like straight up reebok fugazi

if this is what Ye meant when he said everyone gonna have Yeezy's then FUH smh>:

f8015cf717fb4489a069115655d000e0

Adidas is parent Company of Reebok.
He'll wear them for sure to support family brand.
And then the sheep will follow.

never understood how dudes follow these shoe personalities like sheep. These so called personalities have never done anything for anyone except themselves yet dudes will argue to the death to defend these clowns

the fact that shoe personalities even exists is just weird to me. maybe i'm too old :lol:

never understood how dudes follow these shoe personalities like sheep. These so called personalities have never done anything for anyone except themselves yet dudes will argue to the death to defend these clowns

the fact that shoe personalities even exists is just weird to me. maybe i'm too old
laugh.gif
Ya me either. But most dudes that follow them tend to be kids and follow them as role models I guess 
laugh.gif
 whatever makes people happy!

the fact that shoe personalities even exists is just weird to me. maybe i'm too old :lol:
What is hilarious is that there YouTube videos of these kids asking these shoe personalities for autographs lmao. I'm like bro WTF for?

Last edited:
Reebok has so much potential for a come back....they just can't get it right...yet. Look at the Reebok x Alife run still sitting on FSR for all 3 colorways...and they're only 99 bones 

Last edited:
He's 100% right

Heck my old posts before fake education even got popular or hired by StockX

Once he gets fired, I'm putting in for that job :nerd:

Holla at me josh

I'll bring up Cool Jams gate and get you fired :lol:

You one of those NTers who always gives me **** when I expose stores...like UNs fake space jams. 

Like City Sole or weekend drop (been so long I can't remember if that's their name) who sold fake infrareds. 

When you have sheep who blindly support these stores and shoe personalities you can get away with murder.

A lot of yall are apologists who cant fathom that your favorite e-store sells fakes.

UN never sold fakes jams :lol:

Don't know the other shops plus I don't mess with infrareds so I doubt I argued that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom