ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo had anyone ever actually hit at Culver City fox hills mall? Place is shady AF. Called FNL 3 times to ask when raffles start.
1st time Chris says starts at 11.
2nd time some girl says same thing
3rd time a diff guy says starts at 10.

Just go at 11 then..

You slo bruh
[emoji]128514[/emoji]. U still mad bro? All you had to do was click back on your zip code, and you couldn't manage. Hold this L from Georgia.

Tortoise was slow too, just a lot smarter than the silly rabbit.
My Georgia L
Dis man know 
nthat.gif
 riceNeggs always coming with the heat

Last edited:

fam you cant win true blue 3s without headstart

jk
funny thing about that is i had a 3m headstart with footlocker, 0m headstart at footaction and 0m headstart at champs and i wont the true blye 3 at only champs. I also didnt win space jams. No head starts but ppl kept saying easy cop...thank god snkrs came throuhg.

I am using the adidas confirmed. How is the likely hood of that app?

ALso im sort of confused, when the reservation window opens, i have to be where exactly? I in the a zone where i was able to register so am i good in terms of location? 

And i am a jordan head but i think these black and white did it for me lol, idk why

Yo had anyone ever actually hit at Culver City fox hills mall? Place is shady AF. Called FNL 3 times to ask when raffles start.
They open at 9. Just call corporate. I called on some *** trying to say she a manager said she can't tell me til corporate said so. I told her..twitter announced it, you're on the list. "I can't say".

Drove there, asked for her and had FNL on the phone. She wasn't even the manager :lol:

They're clowns and the manager is the biggest one because he lets the employees hoard pairs. 

Just go in and ask for store number and name and tell them, "Thank you"

Why did you call 3x tho? Just asking

can anyone bless me with the sheikh codes in Las Vegas? gunna be there during the release on vacation. my options are so limited since i go on friday. someone bless me with a sheikh code

I did the same thing to ensure that I was getting a consistent answer and not some *******t where one employee is saying Wednesday, one is saying Tuesday, and then the other one is saying it's already too late. Don't trust these employees man
tired.gif

Been there done that. 4 pairs of belugas on the first go. And 4 pairs of black V2's that I actually let go for a steal on NT.

But besides that. You still took an L in Georgia. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Enough with the bickering tho, I'm actually starting to feel "slo" dealing wit u. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

I did the same thing to ensure that I was getting a consistent answer and not some *******t where one employee is saying Wednesday, one is saying Tuesday, and then the other one is saying it's already too late. Don't trust these employees man|I

Yea but you guys already know that the employees dont really care like that. They just say whatever to get you off the phone. They get 500 phone calls a day, same question. And get paid minimum wage

Moral of the story: lower your expectations for Footnation employees

Been there done that. 4 pairs of belugas on the first go. And 4 pairs of black V2's that I actually let go for a steal on NT.

But besides that. You still took an L in Georgia. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Enough with the bickering tho, I'm actually starting to feel "slo" dealing wit u. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

You slo

Werent you in the Space Jam thread saying that the app glitched on you and said that your reserved pair had already been purchased (when you went to pick up).

But tonight, the story is the app doesnt glitch, its probably human error!!
True Detective

Does the splash screen on Adidas automatically go to the lottery, or do you have to refresh the page to start it?

I hit twice at FTL there, but not on Yeezys (just GRs -- 72-10s and SJs). 

Lol i do but i have never won any yeezys from them maybe this time
laugh.gif
. I also enter for champs but i have never won there as well.

Basically all stores around here backdoor like crazy and that sucks
Two of my friends won at champs for the 1.0 PBs, but they missed the called lol, been banking on that location all the time. Can't be driving up to SSP just for a raffle.

Werent you in the Space Jam thread saying that the app glitched on you and said that your reserved pair had already been purchased (when you went to pick up).

But tonight, the story is the app doesnt glitch, its probably human error!!

View media item 2261596

Reach harder man. I clearly said they were purchased on my app. Meaning, some employees tried to steal my pair, and I didn't let it happen.

Anybody know when FA/FTL upgrades you to platinum (ie does it take place overnight, at random, etc)? I ordered some crap yesterday to pass the threshold and everything shipped earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom