ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you bother entering Bodega or Concepts raffles at all? Pretty much the only store I care about is Champs, but don't know if I should go out of my way.

Lol i do but i have never won any yeezys from them maybe this time :lol:. I also enter for champs but i have never won there as well.

Basically all stores around here backdoor like crazy and that sucks

Last edited:
ugh im going there tmrw
In that case hook a brother up 
laugh.gif

FV HOH in EsDee anyone(CODE)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
See my response above
im hunting for the BELUGAS under $375
Say no more, fam. Lydia from the motherland got you. May be able to score 2 for less than $375:

Just call. I haven't had a time they haven't given it to me. Just say you were there earlier and "forgot" to ask for it
Called just now and got shot down. Some of those FTL peeps take their jobs too seriously.
Terrible. Try calling again in the morning. I've done it 4 times and haven't had an issue before.

Last edited:

Called just now and got shot down. Some of those FTL peeps take their jobs too seriously.
I don't really blame them when there's some customers who take it way more seriously. Some dudes out here trying to cost them their jobs just out of bitterness.

I don't beleive anyone that says they just "win" with 3m or that supposedly a dude who spent 100k didn't win yeezys. That's BS.

It's proven if you drop bread(a lot) and you have all the headstart minutes you will be selected in that order...ain't no dude with 3m and 200$ on his acc gonna beat out a dude with 6m and $10k. It's just not true. I know ppl who win every time...guaranteed

I don't beleive anyone that says they just "win" with 3m or that supposedly a dude who spent 100k didn't win yeezys. That's BS.

It's proven if you drop bread(a lot) and you have all the headstart minutes you will be selected in that order...ain't no dude with 3m and 200$ on his acc gonna beat out a dude with 6m and $10k. It's just not true. I know ppl who win every time...guaranteed
I limit my spending at FTL, because a majority of the stuff I buy is either through Swoosh or they're boutiquish shoes. That said, I still spent $5k at Foot Locker this cycle. Big L on anything non GR. Mind you, it's in SD, not a "larger" city. But no Black Toes, Top 3s, or Yeezy's since we went to the online raffle system. 

I limit my spending at FTL, because a majority of the stuff I buy is either through Swoosh or they're boutiquish shoes. That said, I still spent $5k at Foot Locker this cycle. Big L on anything non GR. Mind you, it's in SD, not a "larger" city. But no Black Toes, Top 3s, or Yeezy's since we went to the online raffle system. 

That means it's gotta be a combination of they don't have that many pairs and there are people with more $$ on their accounts. Only thing I can think of. I know dude with 10k on they **** and never have not won :smh:

I worked for FTL for a long time so all the $$ I spent couldn't go on VIP lol

As mentioned earlier, store selction(based on size) and the 6mins goes into it. I have 6mins everywhere, gold/platinum for YEARS now. I still only manage to hit at one particular spot, and that's the spot I spent the least in prior to these apps.

That means it's gotta be a combination of they don't have that many pairs and there are people with more $$ on their accounts. Only thing I can think of. I know dude with 10k on they **** and never have not won
mean.gif

I worked for FTL for a long time so all the $$ I spent couldn't go on VIP lol
I really try not to complain. I get my military discount and 90% of the things I want. So, the money I save, even though it sucks paying resale prices, I'm sure I've saved enough using the aforementioned to cover some V2 Yeezy's on the resale market.  If some kid that can only buy a pair of two shoes of year gets them and not some scum reseller, then I wouldn't mind one bit. Reality is, those poor kids probably aren't getting a majority of them, unfortunately.

Just call. I haven't had a time they haven't given it to me. Just say you were there earlier and "forgot" to ask for it
Lane Kiffin, dat you? lol. I take your moniker is in reference to Florida Atlantic?

Last edited:

Nope, no need to lie.
View media item 2261565

Last edited:
The most L's are gonna be with 6 min people .. it's reality a lot more 6 min folks out their means if your 5 mins or less all you collecting is ' or s

Yo had anyone ever actually hit at Culver City fox hills mall? Place is shady AF. Called FNL 3 times to ask when raffles start.
1st time Chris says starts at 11.
2nd time some girl says same thing
3rd time a diff guy says starts at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom