ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was just wondering if you guys can do a legit check on these yeezy boost 350 pirate black 2016 release

IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG

Hello, I was just wondering if you guys can do a legit check on these yeezy boost 350 pirate black 2016 release

IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG

all I see is "IMG_8326.JPG" but that coding does seem legit

IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
totes legit the IMG is rigfht next to the _ and the numbers look right

on second thought, they might be fakes. the   _   pattern between IMG and 8328 is mirrored through out the entire post/jpg

Last edited:
mean.gif

fake. "IMG_8326.JPG" is off and should be matching "IMG_8328.JPG" like the rest. I'd stay away

thinking about it more, the back to back to back recent releases of so many boosts and the sbb is probably helping keep this price down also, might be why they pushed back the black/white, they saw the resell take a hit

thinking about it more, the back to back to back recent releases of so many boosts and the sbb is probably helping keep this price down also, might be why they pushed back the black/white, they saw the resell take a hit
adidas dont care about the resell 
laugh.gif

i mean yeah in a small way but overall the resell doesnt affect nike or adidas, unless you mean the hype is taking a hit which really hasnt.

adidas can drop yeezys tomorrow and the day after, theyll still sell out regardless. itll affect the secondary market which adidas gets no part of

I'm not sure where these 600 prices are coming. I'd add another personal pair for that price. but I sold tow pairs this week for $835 a piece locally. For the most part I don't sell via stockx or grailed or anything and just use eBay for advertisement. I can't stand when buyers hit me up talking about how much I'll make after fees
laugh.gif
How much I make after fees is irrevelant cause you weren't planning on paying the eBay asking prices regardless. So with that in mind I don't let buyers beat me up too much. At full asking price on eBay BOTH the buyer and the seller eat the fees. So why should the seller be the one to willing take that hit alone? I always stick to my guns when It comes to that stuff and find a happy medium where the buyer isn't paying as much and I'm not eating fees. I understand dudes want a good deal but luckily I can hold out a bit to find the right buyer.
ALL OF THIS.. SOME BUYERS REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE LOSSES YOU TAKE WHICH IS WHY THE SUPER LOW BALLING IS SO ANNOYING AND THE INFAMOUS "WHATS THE LOWEST PRICES?" FOH! LOL. I HAVE ZERO ISSUES WITH WORKING OUT A FAIR PRICE.. NOT A BEAT ME DEAD PRICE.

ALL OF THIS.. SOME BUYERS REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE LOSSES YOU TAKE WHICH IS WHY THE SUPER LOW BALLING IS SO ANNOYING AND THE INFAMOUS "WHATS THE LOWEST PRICES?" FOH! LOL. I HAVE ZERO ISSUES WITH WORKING OUT A FAIR PRICE.. NOT A BEAT ME DEAD PRICE.

Exactly how I feel. If stockx and goat and eBay set the bar at $850 and that's the standard going price on those platforms, the buyer pays $850 regardless of what I take home at the end of the day. To me, that's what determines the market and where I set my prices and if you're under that standard price everyone wins. Which is why I ignore bulk buyers "buying all sizes" who are just gonna sit on them for 6 months and capatalize, and the people that don't realize that the seller is doing them a favor with any prices within that -1% to -10% range of what all of those platforms are selling for. Hold out long enough and there will always be someone glad to pay $810 to you rather than $850 to someone on goat or eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom