ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: we can't ship Yeezies through USPS?

I ship Yeezies to GOAT with USPS :lol:

I've done that too.

I was gonna say if I didn't sell them through Goat i would use Fedex, but I would never sell yeezys online unless it was through stockx or goat :lol:

indifferent.gif

After skimming thru the last couple pages worth of buffoonery.......

Hiatus status till Nov. 24th. [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️️

We just need a solid response from the G man to let us know what's coming out next and possible release date. He's never steered us wrong

Halfway on the scale, claiming a smaller box by a lot, claiming less weight by a lot...all are cheating. One aint more righteous than the other. :lol:

With the profits some of yall get flippin shoes, yall still looking for a short cut & dont wanna pay full shipping prices?? :smh:

This.. :smh:

I see them all over fb groups. If they are not there you can easily bring them down I would say. A lot of people selling are like high school kids. Cannot comment on legitness though, neither of shoes or sellers. But I think that can be the case even if someone selling over 1k

Last edited:
Bruh I been hitting people on Facebook groups and Ebay the past two days for the plug price on Chocs and nobody's going. 

Last edited:
The low price on chocolate 750 might have sailed for a few weeks since the delay of the 350 and no sure that, just wait till the announcement and prices will dip again

The low price on chocolate 750 might have sailed for a few weeks since the delay of the 350 and no sure that, just wait till the announcement and prices will dip again

How does a GR have an affect on a different model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom