ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my v2s from Kith today and they're too tight 
frown.gif
remove the insole

I don't know where you're seeing these prices. YTWW have choco priced at $800-1000 while GG are barely moving at $1000...

As for the V2, you can get them for $550-$650.
here would be the country to the north of you.

I don't know where you're seeing these prices. YTWW have choco priced at $800-1000 while GG are barely moving at $1000...

As for the V2, you can get them for $550-$650.

My boy sold two cho's 1100 and one 1050. He priced to move they before the online undercut

That's what happens when every broke boy who has to lend the money for a pair of Yeezys tries to play reseller.

Trying my best to hold off on $850 shipped seeing that the prices continue to go down lol esp when people get their pairs in hand from online retailers

Seems like everyone and their grandmom keep getting "Samples"

True, they're missing the black/yellow-ish pair which made me doubt its authenticity. I just like to think of them as teasers. But once ADC confirms the release of those TD's and black/infra's, it's game time. :smokin

True, they're missing the black/yellow-ish pair which made me doubt its authenticity. I just like to think of them as teasers. But once ADC confirms the release of those TD's and black/infra's, it's game time.
smokin.gif
Definitely, I think the last V2 and the TDs look the best.

Trying my best to hold off on $850 shipped seeing that the prices continue to go down lol esp when people get their pairs in hand from online retailers
I wonder how much shipping cost for those 750 considering the size of the box... 

Got shipment confirmation from Kith at 11am!!! Feel extremely lucky after taking so many L's and to see how crazy this release was. Its like I hit the game winning shot that afternoon lol. I'm going for Kith treats!!

I wonder how much shipping cost for those 750 considering the size of the box... 
$22+ ==> NY-CA

That quote was for FedEx Ground cheapest option . USPS was like 25 . UPS was like 27. 

$15-17 ==> NY- Mid USA 

That quote was for USPS 

The box weighs a ton  and it's hard to find a shipping box that fits the shoe. And shipping companies don't spar any extra Vaseline. 
laugh.gif

I personally hate shipping to CA. It's the ultimate blow when I see that on a paid invoice.   

SIZE 9.5 BTW

Last edited:

$22+ ==> NY-CA

That quote was for FedEx Ground cheapest option . USPS was like 25 . UPS was like 27. 

$15-17 ==> NY- Mid USA 

That quote was for USPS 

The box weighs a ton  and it's hard to find a shipping box that fits the shoe. And shipping companies don't spar any extra Vaseline. 
laugh.gif

I personally hate shipping to CA. It's the ultimate blow when I see that on a paid invoice.   
LOL  yeah I was thinking it would be at least $20 for coast to coast...  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom