ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think there's any chance of me trading a size 8 Light Brown 750 for a size 8 Grey Gum or Triple Black 750?  

I would do it.. These are honestly the best looking 750 imo.. Saw someone in local fb wanting to trade GG for these.. Value aside Chocolate > all..

The market for yeezys is crazy. I never thought id see the day where "good for buyers" = Retail x3 or higher

The sneaker head in me always gets worked up like i want one pair to just wear thats all. But the business man in me sees the hustle and completely understands. I mean for people who aren't into shoes...buy and flip for a cool $600 profit....thats a freaking nice vacation. Sell one pair of shoes...pay rent for the month...like can't even be mad.

Thanks for the input guys. Def. gnna try to trade these Chocolates for Grey/Gum's.  Sig check! 
nerd.gif

I'm glad they don't GITD. Hardly wear my GG's because of it. Good to hear these are softer, hopefully easier to wear. My GG's fee like I have ankle braces on

hope every one got their pairs was able to cart 3 pairs need 2 gone! these were really limited compared to the other 750's

Last edited:
How the hell did you actually get a pair from kith

Not even sure man. I just clicked the bottom circle when the clock struck 0:00, skimmed to my size, then waited in line and got the "Oh dang" message, followed by a confirmation e-mail and account charge. :lol: Must've been luck.

Not even sure man. I just clicked the bottom circle when the clock struck 0:00, skimmed to my size, then waited in line and got the "Oh dang" message, followed by a confirmation e-mail and account charge.
laugh.gif
Must've been luck.
Lol wow nice, I tried for about an hour with no luck

People tired of paying resell for his stuff.

Blkfriday joints are gonna tank. Definitely the least pleasing of all that have released.
​I think the black Friday are hideous, but some people think they are fire so I don't think they will tank. I'm disappointed with the aesthetics of the V2's period, sticking with only 750's unless the V2's release without the stripes and writing.

NT member got cancellation from adidas.ca because he already made an order on adidas.uk. Adidas is checking for double orders in all regions.

His billing/shipping info was all different too. Only the e-mail was the same.
Ooooohhhh....ADC megg'ng folks. 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom