ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thats it? Just gonna say mans shoes look fake & bounce? :lol:

Tell him he needs to visit LC thread. :wink:

Last edited:
The bottom boost of his pair looks different from mine but i picked up my pair at FA
So im gonna have to say his is fake haha

Not sure if this was posted but I wanted to update the fam incase it hasn't

Seems like a real easy spot is where the solar stripe crosses the stitching and fades on the lateral side. On the authentic it fades right at the stitch. On the fake it's still pretty thick beyond the stitch and fades after. Check these pics. Also seems like the fake is a little more brown but that can be pretty hard to spot depending on the lighting in the picture.
fyi this tell does not exist anymore in the current reps, so be careful

Would a size 6 and 10 in scarlet Hu NMDs be a fair trade for GG 750s? Got a local guy im looking at hitting up.

Last edited:
One thing about fakes... They can't copy that Paper in the box. For some reason that paper has wax like feel to it, not Tissue textures like reg sneaker box paper.

the amount of paper that comes with Yeezy

Just 1 thing to check for.

Do you think a size 11 would of been a better fit ?

I do not. going up .5 from the V1 is the sweet spot. With me personally going for an 11 would of been way too long, and looked more like elf shoes. Taking the insoles out is a blessing IMO. Now you're sitting directly on the boost which is better IMO. 

IMO going up another .5 to say an 11 in this case, really wouldnt do much for the tightness in the toe box, it would of just gave it more length. 

Bro that's a bunch of nonsense you def need to size up if you have to wear them without insoles lol :smh:

Last edited:
yeah going a full size up from your tts is going to look too long. My tts is 9.5 and I went half way up to 10. Still very tight in the toe area even tho there's a gap when I press my thumb down towards the front. Taking the insoles out made the shoe way more comfortable. If I went with a 10.5. I'm sure I woulda had heel slippage. Also woulda looked like clown shoes on me.

Not having Facebook really sucks 
mean.gif

Sounds like he just needs to go just .5 more up, prob not worth the effort to size swap so taking out the insoles it is lol
If you read my first post, it said they fit perfectly fine with the insoles in, i just prefer the way they fit with them out. Sitting directly on the boost, plus that just little bit tad less tightness in the toe box also helps. 

Already as is, going up .5 from my V1 size leaves more room then i prefer length wise. But helps with tightness because of that IMO unnecessary rubber piece. 

I'm just trying to help people cop on the secondary market. Worst thing would be somebody paying 600+ just for them not to fit. 

If you read my first post, it said they fit perfectly fine with the insoles in, i just prefer the way they fit with them out. Sitting directly on the boost, plus that just little bit tad less tightness in the toe box also helps. 

Already as is, going up .5 from my V1 size leaves more room then i prefer length wise. But helps with tightness because of that IMO unnecessary rubber piece. 

I'm just trying to help people cop on the secondary market. Worst thing would be somebody paying 600+ just for them not to fit. 

Thanks for the input. I wish I got my UB size 11.5 vs the 11 that I got from adidas. Good to know that .5 up on the sizing could still have a tight toe box. I co-sign the removal of the insole for a better feel. I tossed in some wood shoe trees the other day and will let them work their magic for a few days and see if that changes anything!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom