ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent trade, you will come out winning once the v2 market dries

And what about the Sizing? My nmd pk are size 41,3. Which is a little too big. And the Yeezy are size 42, Really narrow in the front. But i have a little room left. It is just Really snug. Will it go wider after a while? Sorry for my bad english

And what about the Sizing? My nmd pk are size 41,3. Which is a little too big. And the Yeezy are size 42, Really narrow in the front. But i have a little room left. It is just Really snug. Will it go wider after a while? Sorry for my bad english

They do feel a bit stiff but probably will break in after awhile. I wear US9 and went with US9.5 for the v2 and they are still a bit snug. Without the insole they fit a little better, you can always try that

They do feel a bit stiff but probably will break in after awhile. I wear US9 and went with US9.5 for the v2 and they are still a bit snug. Without the insole they fit a little better, you can always try that[/quote

Thanks bro. I hope its legit haha. I check through the thread, so i know what to look for i suppose

They do feel a bit stiff but probably will break in after awhile. I wear US9 and went with US9.5 for the v2 and they are still a bit snug. Without the insole they fit a little better, you can always try that
Shoe Tree in for 24 hrs.

See if it helps.

Someone offered me his Yeezy V2 for a trade. My nmd grey japan size 41 + 375,- ( euro ) for his Yeezy V2. Shall i do it?

you definitely come ahead.

I'd trade my black nmd Japan & ~300-330euro for the yzy v2. But that's because I already have the v2

I can 100% get them. But it's for reseller prices. Bloke I know is one of those dudes who gets everything. Wish I knew how.

Luckily they don't suite me so I won't be getting them.

Define reseller prices.... I'd buy 750GG at a decent reseller price if anyone has

Someone offered me his Yeezy V2 for a trade. My nmd grey japan size 41 + 375,- ( euro ) for his Yeezy V2. Shall i do it?
I'd take that trade. Grey Japan are really nothing special to other than those in the sneaker community. Amd like someone mentioned prices are going to eventually go up.

Still can't find v2 for price I want

I'm gonna end up not getting them :lol: :smh:
Bro...sounds ridiculous but anything below $725 is a win. Look at it this way, buy them, wear them for a bit and by the time you're tired of them the prices should be up. You should be able to sell them for at LEAST what you paid (most likely more).

Last edited:
I already passed on $650 earlier in the week hoping for $600 :lol:

Seems like no one wants to drop prices now even tho everyone has 5+ pairs :lol:

YTWW blows

I already passed on $650 earlier in the week hoping for $600 :lol:

Seems like no one wants to drop prices now even tho everyone has 5+ pairs :lol:

YTWW blows
Not that I'd ever pay resale, but if I did I wouldn't be passing on 650. These are low right now because the market is flooded- but as soon as all the serious resellers and shops buy up these cheap pairs to sell at $1500 a year or two down the road you're gonna be out of luck.

If the 750s are really true, a lot of Kith Ls are bout to be turning into big Ws, wonder how that's going to work out.

If the 750s are really true, a lot of Kith Ls are bout to be turning into big Ws, wonder how that's going to work out.
Hopefully but I wouldn't hold your breath. They did you guys dirty once so what's to stop them from doing it again?

Hopefully but I wouldn't hold your breath. They did you guys dirty once so what's to stop them from doing it again?
They didn't really "do anyone dirty". They oversold via their website and are trying to make up for it. So many people here took cancellation Ls with nothing to show for it.

I know this has already been discussed but my pair finally got to me.

I wear size 11 in ultra boosts.

10 in OG turtle doves/pirate blacks/tans. (all i own) 

10.5 in NIKE TTS like air max 1,90,95

I went with a 10.5 in these V2's and they fit perfect after i took the insoles out.

With the insoles in, they fit fine but that rubber piece in the toe box really pressed down on my toes making it feel uncomfortable. 

I really wanted this pair because of the wearability factor. I wasnt able to land moonrocks, and turtle doves are a little too loud for me to wear consistantly. Pirate blacks go with anything but sometimes you need something more than all black. More comfertable than the V1's in my opinion. I'm still on the fence of which design i like more. I think i would like these more if they didnt say "SPLY 350" on the stripe. The stripe alone would of been dope. 

Finally hoodie SZN.

Can someone post the brick meme image lol

This guy I know from college works for BuzzFeed now and just did that Supreme Brick video but no one seems to get the joke and it's pissing me off

They don't see it as a similar joke item like the Cards Against Humanity cow shtt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom