ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did they specify the drop as in "the next Yeezy drop" or did they say "next drop" lol, dude could be getting some NMDs for all that trouble
Lol, the email said the next adidas originals Yeezy footwear that Kith stocks. 

Saw this on reddit: 

Checked my pair from ADC and the sole is one color and not two shades like the rep pair in the photo. Not sure if the legit check picture is just bad lighting or what, but if that's true then that's a pretty big tell. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, I dont use niketalk that much but will you guys be able to legit check a pair of v2s and an instagram account? Thanks in advance 

Saw this on reddit: 

View media item 2184814

Checked my pair from ADC and the sole is one color and not two shades like the rep pair in the photo. Not sure if the legit check picture is just bad lighting or what, but if that's true then that's a pretty big tell. 

Someone just posted a pair like this a few pages back.. so those were fake rather than a factory defect?

Someone just posted a pair like this a few pages back.. so those were fake rather than a factory defect?
Beats me. My pair from ADC is only one color so the theory holds true for my pair. Not sure about others.

Does anybody's order from ADC/Footsites/Footnation/etc. have two shades? And if you own replicas, does your pair have two shades or one?

Last edited:
You probably don't enjoy Werner Herzog then, which is fine.

I don't think he contradicts himself so much as he is an intelligent person who is inarticulate. He seems to find communication difficult.

You gotta think he can't possibly just be a low IQ moron what with how educated he is on both sides of his family.
Just jumping back here, mainly because it's interesting to discuss.

1st- Don't know who that is, never in my life interacted with anything by him, so I don't know this wenrer guy nor am i able to say if i enjoy him or not.

next

nah, a small example because i wanna keep it straight forward.

George bush Doesn't like black people. Got you

2015 we have that racism is an illusion, and shouldn't be something you let control your life

and that fashion people don't take him seriously because he's black

in the same 6 month span of the year

The dumb crap about tyga claiming his girl early before other men get her, and being with amber and all that crap when he has a daughter with kim k is just a nahh son

He's a great producer, talented rapper, I just don't want him to speak on anything because his voice impacts so much and nothing he says is usually of any substance.

Like his rants and crap.

I like him best when he's at his craft; even when I don't track his songs down i know they're good and he's consistent. I also don't like most of what he's made fashion wise.

There's a lot more but this is a thread about Yeezy's

But all of this is pretty much my own opinion and people are entirely welcome to enjoy everything he does and says.

I also don't take peoples IQ into account, (I feel like everyone is intelligent in something, everyone has something they excel at, just not everyone discovers it and not everyone takes advantage of it.) i take what's presented to me, and how it jives with me, I can also entirely separate someone's creative work from their opinions, to an extent. 

It's why I'm not pharrels fan at all recently. 

Last edited:
Just saw a YouTube video and they already have version 2 or updated fakes that look closer to the real deal. All the errors on the back midsole and orange stripe seem to be fixed

Last edited:
the pic a few pages back showed one side of the sole was shinny and the other half was matte finish Still the same color. This pic clearly shows two different colors.

Real talk tho

I'll never understand the hate Kanye has gotten throughout his career (outside his occasionally problematic sexist/misogynoir lyrics, which I can absolutely see as an issue)

The mans an idiot.

Who has done well.

Beats me. My pair from ADC is only one color so the theory holds true for my pair. Not sure about others.

Does anybody's order from ADC/Footsites/Footnation/etc. have two shades? And if you own replicas, does your pair have two shades or one?
My pair from ADC definitely has this two shades problem - so it doesn't look like it's a definitive replica tell (it was my pair where i posted the photo of a couple of pages back)

Wish it was darker tbh. Retail or bust for me. Still need those GGs though. Hopefully I can find a trade for my V2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom