ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the v2 hitting $700 and not moving on FB sneaker groups. They might be going for
600 by the mid october
Nope, bigger resellers will buy up everything thats being sold for the low over the next 2 weeks then prices will slowly start creeping back up.

It's a very predictable trend.

They should make site like a random.org site w/ Seller Buyer performace rating like Ebay

so Kids can list items for sale and people can buy them via raffle or BIN prices

sys runs the raffle not the seller so it more Authentic to the buyers

Last edited:
I noticed something on both of my shoes that might be a tell between real and fake pairs. My pair is from adc. Theres a little nipple on the top center of both toe caps. If anyone else with a authentic pair could confirm that, it could possibly help others
Barely noticeable unless you rub the top of it. Nice indication.

^

Yes 1 side of mine has this really small 'nipple' that is more obviously felt than seen.

This is found on the left shoe of my pair. 

i would take the 750 over v2 any day

Anyway, what happen to this thread

Last edited:
finance and responsibility talks c/o yeezy thread.

still no official announcement about that 750 anytime in oct is there?

Nope, bigger resellers will buy up everything thats being sold for the low over the next 2 weeks then prices will slowly start creeping back up.

i thought this was the case, but this doesn't seem to be happening with the 750 GGs - if anything, price has constantly dropped since the release back in June. am I wrong here? or are the 750 GGs a unique case for some reason?

It amazes me at how many of you are spending, I mean wasting, well over $700 for these shoes when you can get 2-4 quality pairs of kicks that are much better for the same amount.

All of you guys who are so damn impatient and are itching to buy these Yeezys for over $600-700 are the reason the after market is the way it is. If only you can all just realize that these are just shoes (and mediocre at that) and are widely stocked everywhere in the re-sell market, the prices will go down when the sellers are seeing their product ain't moving at the price they are asking.

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income that is nonexistent, then good for you and your silly spending habits. 

Honestly, if you take away all the hype and all the B.S. involved with this release, these shoes ain't even worth anything close $250. My NMD Runner PK camos are better than these.

As my wife said, Yeezys look like "banana boat inflatable raft elf shoes." lmao

Here's the thing...DON'T BITE. Buyer stupidity/impulse is exactly what resellers are hoping to take advantage of.

Yo dumb, yo wife dumb, git out

:lol:

Nah, jk. It is what it is. I personally think these shoes look like none other and that NMDs are really boring. I'm also not a Hypebeast for Kanye, but I am a hypebeast for scarcity. Idk why, but I've always wanted limited edition/stock items. I've got lots of little pieces in my place that are like 100 to 1000 of a kind. For instance, I have a super limited True Grit movie poster from Mondo that is now worth $500.

But when it comes to Yeezys, I genuinely like them more than other shoes. I'd have gotten them if they were GR, but the scarcity makes it sweeter.

Last edited:

Kinda dumb to buy them at 700 only to turn around and put them up at 800, no?

I see you guys had the usual monthly "Yeezys are a waste of money and nobody would buy them if they weren't Kanye's shoes argument".

The funniest thing is the argument is almost always started by some dude that owns 150 pairs of Jordans.

:lol:

Jordans are so uncomfortable and ugly, I'm so happy I never bought that train ride.

I guess it also helps that I've never been a basketball fan. I came up on sneakers from the skateboarding side. Baseball, if anything traditional.

Real talk tho

I'll never understand the hate Kanye has gotten throughout his career (outside his occasionally problematic sexist/misogynoir lyrics, which I can absolutely see as an issue)

Last edited:
Real talk tho

I'll never understand the hate Kanye has gotten throughout his career (outside his occasionally problematic sexist/misogynoir lyrics, which I can absolutely see as an issue)
let's see a genre which champions not only creativity but originality and he's liberally used ghostwriters and then proceeds at times to throw it in our face, and while think Ye is a gifted beatmaker/producer his subtlty on this end doesn't lend its self to a distinguable sound that the populous could pick out as a Ye beat -- ie: folks know a Preimier beat, a Thoomp beat, et al. 

I copped these mediocre yeezys just to resell and profit so I can cop more JORDANS for free. 
Umm I think you should stop posting

Your initial post was about people not buying shoes because it fuels the resell market, the financial decisions tangent didn't have anything to do with anything but

then you post this garbage.

i see you. you just bored on saturday waiting for your ovo draw.

Last edited:
Real talk tho

contradicting himself is why Im personally not a fan.

From 09 on i can't figure out whats supposed to be going on with him, but if he kept out the public eye and just released music instead of speaking on so many things so incorrectly, I'd probably not mind him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom