ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't think too much and wait, no point speculating at this point if it will ship or cancel.

Plus this time quantity seems to be higher, I would say give them a bit more time to ship all pairs.

Don't let them scare you bruh lmao
I bought from UK adc before US adc. Earlier today I received shipping confirmed from US, but not UK. So yeah, a little nervous here lmao 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm blew I couldn't spend much time on Sat trying for these. I take solace in the fact that I would have definitely failed anyway.

it's the little things.

All you have to do is call who you bought them from and get a update, nobody on NT has that information.

Yes! All you that have used atc services or bot orders should call customer service and ask about your orders :lol: :nerd:

Patiently waits for private link email...

Last edited:
For the people with ADC EU orders : ADC EU are ALWAYS slow at shipping orders during hyped releases. When I copped the white og NMD they took about 2-3 days before they shipped it. It's gonna be the same with all the orders this time.

That footlocker app will be trash after the space jams.

They are going to raffle off pairs everyone will be VIP and they are going to make like 500-700k of those things at 220$

Instant VIPs

Imma make sure to get my girl and brother up to VIP if I hit multiples on space Jams.

Lmao

For the people with ADC EU orders : ADC EU are ALWAYS slow at shipping orders during hyped releases. When I copped the white og NMD they took about 2-3 days before they shipped it. It's gonna be the same with all the orders this time.
YEE BOI. Thanks for this, I feel much better with UK order now. 

Adidas has NEVER restocked a Yeezy...at least not to the general online public! It was only done through private links
you talking foolishness right now , triple black 750s were deff restocked I remember. because some fool on ktt when crazy with the backdoor and starting calling friends and family to cop pairs with there info.

TAN is on 10k pages

TAN will go on forever im surprised a thread of that nature hasn't been locked

Then again you can't derail a thread about nothing

Let that "Air aski" kid In there he will find a way some how talking about his life

Last edited:
adidas EU are ALWAYS slow. I personally wouldn't expect a shipping email today, gums and moon rocks were despatched on a tuesday and arrived wednesday, just chill.

my TD got cancelled on a monday due to OOS, if you're gonna get cancelled would find out today and would probably know by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom