ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't tried mine on but when took out the box my first impression was " Damn this shoe is big as hell!"
SAME! lmao im like damn this long *** shoe 

^ need to half up if anything. 
Well my UBs are an 8.5 and they fit me perfect the 9 in the V2 fit me right as well, im just anal about how they look. to me they looked long on me but fit me just about right with a little smidge of room. I dont want them to look long on foot but then again it could just be the shape of the shoe

IM IN THE SAME BOAT.. SOLESUPREMACY ONLY DOES SIZE SWAPS IN STORE.. NO SHIPPING ANYMORE..

REALLY NEED TO SWAP MY 10.5 FOR AN 11.5.. MAYBE AN 11 BUT I THINK I NEED AN 11.5 WITH ALL THE SIZING TALK.

IM IN NYC BTW

Last edited:

IM IN THE SAME BOAT.. SOLESUPREMACY ONLY DOES SIZE SWAPS IN STORE.. NO SHIPPING ANYMORE..

REALLY NEED TO SWAP MY 10.5 FOR AN 11.5.. MAYBE AN 11 BUT I THINK I NEED AN 11.5 WITH ALL THE SIZING TALK.

IM IN NYC BTW
Have you tried them on without the insole?

I hear you, any other options besides that? These v2 for me fit like my ultra boost. v1 are totally different. 

Shoes are Smaller .5 size up will do. the primeknit is tighter than the V1 so thats where the sizing issue comes from. V2s are waaaaay more comfortable than V1 too

Last edited:

Have you tried them on without the insole?
NEGATIVE.. I USUALLY DONT DO STUFF LIKE WEAR KICKS WITHOUT THE INSOLE LOL.. REALLY HOPING I CAN JUST SWAP WITH SOMEONE HOPEFULLY.. WORST CASE SCENARIO IS THAT ILL HAVE TO SELL MY 10.5 AND BUY THEM OVER.

NEGATIVE.. I USUALLY DONT DO STUFF LIKE WEAR KICKS WITHOUT THE INSOLE LOL.. REALLY HOPING I CAN JUST SWAP WITH SOMEONE HOPEFULLY.. WORST CASE SCENARIO IS THAT ILL HAVE TO SELL MY 10.5 AND BUY THEM OVER.
I agree, I hate wearing without insole. I am trying to find a someone to trade if not a sale and re-buy is my only option. 

I took the insoles out of all my UB's, so much better.

You're safe, mine is waiting to get packed as well. It took me exactly a week for my grey gum 750s to reach me. They're just now shipping overnight and 1-2 day shipping orders. If you got free shipping, they will ship either tomorrow or Wednesday. Also my order has a dash when I check it on the adidas site

Definitely not safe, my GG's were canceled at 4:58 the Monday after release (copped manually).

Adidas with the ghost charges screwed me over big time. Got 650$ in charges for one pair, and then my payment was declined for FIFA so now I gotta wait an extra few days since it didn't ship last night.

Waiting for my order to get packed. Am I safe for cancelszn?
You're safe, mine is waiting to get packed as well. It took me exactly a week for my grey gum 750s to reach me. They're just now shipping overnight and 1-2 day shipping orders. If you got free shipping, they will ship either tomorrow or Wednesday. Also my order has a dash when I check it on the adidas site
If your order has a dash thats normal, but you can still be cancelled, wait till tonight by 11pm.

gitd too right?
yep the hype is gonna be way too real for those 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom