ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those are $30 Ali reps, you can tell from the Primeknit (and the rest of the shoe).
He said they're coming... he didn't say where from though 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Look legit to me too... but kind of shows you how different the OT's can look in different lights.   The shoe on the left looks more like a MR while the right looks like OT in those pics (ex:  suede panels look 2 dif colors). 

Edit:  or are there 2 pairs?

Last edited:
The shoe on the left looks more like a MR while the right looks like OT in those pics (ex:  suede panels look 2 dif colors). 
I was gonna cite that as possible evidence that one shoe of the pair is a fake while the other is real lol - harder to do Boost tests when the two Boosts differ, which they would if only one shoe was fake. And the fake uppers are pretty much perfect now. Easy way to turn one pair into two pairs.

Stay wokeee

Last edited:
Look legit to me too... but kind of shows you how different the OT's can look in different lights.   The shoe on the left looks more like a MR while the right looks like OT in those pics (ex:  suede panels look 2 dif colors). 

Edit:  or are there 2 pairs?

There are two different pairs of Tans in the pic, but different sizes. The pics are of 1 pair. I'm going to ask for some pics in better lighting.

Why all the hype on PB's? Wonder why prices are jumping?

Last edited:
PBs are never going to be mine. Bout to cop OG blk/purp UBs as a consolation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom